NCIS group 27 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I am currently writing a crossover fanfiction! (The ENTIREITY of the NCIS UNIVERSE (NCIS, LA, NO, Hawaii F-O and Scorpion!) will be involve!)

It has been two years since the dual victories of both the Horus Heresy and the war against the False King Sigmar! Dozens of Universes have fallen under the destruction power of the Forces of Chaos! Countless QUINTILLIONS march in the never-ending hunger for conquest!

The universe of NCIS is next! A single Sorcerer from the Thousand Sons has infiltrated the universe and begun corrupting it in the name of the Great Deceiver!

To make matters WORSE, a bomb is set off in NCIS New Orleans, KILLING THE ENTIRE TEAM!!!

Gibbs, Steve McGarett and Callen must work together and prevent the war, but they failed! Al-Qaida, ISIS, Zen (Blackwater) IRA and dozens of criminal have fallen under the influence of Tzeentch! WORST OF ALL is the Team known as SCORPION!!!

Hope is not lost! A strikeforce from the Rebel Coalition (One of the bigger anti-Chaos alliances which includes non-Chaos Wh40k forces) appears! Unfortunately THEY LANDED IN IRAN!!!

The three sides!

Forces of NCIS Earth:
-Gibbs NCIS Washington DC
-Steve Hawaii 5-0
-Callen NCIS LA

Forces of Tzeentch!
-Thousand Sons Sorcerer 'Anubis'
-Team Scorpion

Forces of the Rebel Coalition!
-White Templar (That is what the Loyalist SM call themselves) Captain Emir Nazdel
-Scout Twilight Sparkle
-Loyalist Necron Immortal
-66 Ultramar Stormtroopers!

Point of Divergence is Episode 1 of NCIS New Orleans!
Plot Armor for the good guys is reduced!

Um guys please help me! I have not watched all of NCIS and NCIS LA and would need info on those guys!

What happens when there is a crossover between the NCIS guys?
Who would be involve should the entire team of NCIS NO be killed?
What would the rest of NCIS do if New Orleans were to 'secede' from the US? Heck! What would the rest of the world do!?
What if Al-Qaida, IRA and ISIS start gaining ground against their enemies and start fielding advance weapons and using professional tactics?
How does the Thousand Sons fight in combat?
What are Pre-Rubric of Ahriman Sorcerers capable of?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1