Adopt a Human 1,688 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

You got displaced into Equestria as a foal. What kind of pony you would be and who do you want to be your mother?

A dragon pony hybrid and Twilight as my mother

Comment posted by Skywalker215 deleted Jul 11th, 2022

Interesting, it just hit me why you chose twilight and dragon hybrid.

7713633 Fizzlepop Berrytwist

Either a Zebra family or a Griffin family

Twilight grew up with a dragon help raised him too.

that's not the real reason why I said Dragon Pony hybrid

honestly either Luna or Fluttershy. Plus it gives me an excuse to allow my thestral\Pegasus Twisted Dreams to exist in universe. How would it be possible?
Three ways (two with Fluttershy and one with Luna):
With Fluttershy one of two ways: First way she was in heat while she was a batpony due to her taking on the vampire fruit bats personality and trait because of Twilight's spell and got frisky with a random Stallion before she was changed back, and because of that she was impregnated and while "I" was in her womb while she was a batpony "I" inherited the same traits before she was turned back.
Second:Same idea but this time she was already pregnant with "me" when she was turned into the batpony from Twilight's spell and "my" development in her womb was early enough that her change was able to affect "my" development and imbue "me" with the batpony traits she got after her transformation and she was a batpony long enough that after her transformation back to pegasus "I" maintained batpony genetics thus stayed a hybrid.

For Luna even simpler she has a Thestral mate who was a trusted Guard of her personal Guard. She fell in love, married, and had sex during her heat cycle and was impregnated with "me" and his Thestral DNA was a bit more dominant than her pony DNA and thus "My" hybrid form would still be present.

I hope i answered your question well. I look forward to see what you do with it

As half pony and half dragon
And depending high trust and deciding what is better.

Either a Thesteral or a Vampire fruitbat pony as for my mother Applejack.

Good to hear from you again, mellonin.

Rain Shine, or other Kirin as adopted mother. I would want to be and live with the kirin. Loved Autumn Blaze as a character and think exploring a different area of the world not covered in the show would be fun.

I would want to be an anthro Alicorn and have luna as my mother

Easy Pricess Luna
My 2nd choice would be rarity so I could grow up rich. And with lots of cool clothes.

Alicorn, easily.

As for my mom… Celestia, Luna, or Twilight.

Depends on the rolls, so to speak.

Species; Ali {if able}, otherwise peg/uni. Peg for the freedom, uni for versatility, ali for best of both.

Parent; Cada, othrewise Lulu. Fandom gamer luna+ cannon luna feel like someone I'd get along with well. Cada has impossible level mom vibes.

Zecora would be fun as a mother, I love the rhyming talk that she does. Also Her knowledge of the Everfree forest/herbology/potion making would be truly helpful skills to learn. This is especially because the Everfree's environment is the closest to ours, at least when it comes to the fact ponies don't control the weather. Aside from that the different flora's properties would be useful in case of situations should arise.
Moving onto the species, I have to say that a Centaur would be fun. Having the strength/speed of a equine while also having apposable thumbs would make things easier.
Yeah that is the who and what I would want in this scenario.

Twilight Sparkle.

Unicorn, because I am too afraid of heights to be an alicorn.

Princess Celestia. I’d also try to hook her up and Aunt Luna on blind dates, and be subtle about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26