Adopt a Human 1,687 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
qazse
Group Admin

Hows this:
A caring father and his loving son leave town after getting a divorce with his abusive, alcoholic wife, when a mysterious portal sends them to (anthro)Equestria. Were after meeting the mane 6, and hearing their story they offer the father and son a home in Ponyville. And after some time the father gets into a relationship with Rarity, and soon enough marries her. But theres a twist.... his ex-wife finds her way to Equestria:twilightoops:
Also this isn't a story I'm writing, I'm just giving you all the idea, so feel free to give it a try. Just give credit on who gave you the story

1725795 ... why Anthro?

Berry Punch
Group Admin

1725795 The idea is okay, I would write a story loosely based on this idea. (I won't be though, just to be clear)

ShutterGuy
Group Admin

1725795 That sounds really interesting.

this sounds perfect. i love anthro ponies

qazse
Group Admin

1725821 Why not?

I like the idea. But I don't see anthro. I'm picturing them as the ponies we know.

1725919 Because last I checked ponies are ponies. With 4 legs and hooves and such. So why anthro? I am genuinely curios to know.

qazse
Group Admin

1725997 I just thought it be a nice change of passe, after all we have plenty of "Adopt a Human" stories with normal ponies, why not have 1 with anthros?

1726033 Well, see, the thing about anthro is that it kinda kills the whole significance of the human characters being human.

qazse
Group Admin

1726141 I suppose, but I'm leaving this possible story in someones else hands, so whether they use normal of anthro ponies is up to them

APoeticHeart
Group Admin

1725795 Hmm.. very interesting, and it would be different for the ponies to be anthro. Also very interesting with the mother being abusive, and alcoholic instead of the father. :twilightoops: Also, it kind of makes me wonder how the son would react about his father coming into a relationship with Rarity, I mean he had his father al his to love him, care for him, and now this new person or pony is coming into it, and he might feel that Rarity might replace him. :fluttershysad:

How old is the son in your story idea?

qazse
Group Admin

1728346 6 maybe 8 it's up to who ever writes it, but I'd be honored if you wrote it:raritystarry:

APoeticHeart
Group Admin

1729116I'd have to think about it though, because I have my others stories to work on. However, I will take it into consideration. Just a question, and I know it is just an idea, but with the father having a relationship with Rarity, would she be accepting of the young son?

qazse
Group Admin

1729231 Of coarse, after hearing about his awful mother and marring his father, she'd want nothing more then to be the loving caring mom he deserves.

APoeticHeart
Group Admin

1729269 Oh, good. Because being the young child he is, he might feel that his father might abandon him after getting in a relationship with Rarity, but I am glad that's not the case.:pinkiehappy:

This seems interesting...SOMEONE DO IT ALREADY!

I'd like to confess, I saw the premise and Immediately thought of "Among the sleep" :twilightsheepish:

Dunno if anyone ends up using fic ideas suggested by other people, but I'll keep it in the back of my head for later at least.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18