RariTwi, Rarilight, Twilight x Rarity 1,113 members · 476 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Monochromatic
Group Admin

Hello, fellow RariLighters, RariTwiers and Twirities.

I have come here with a single question.

If I were to potentially host a RariTwi contest, would any of you participate? There'd be cash as a reward, plus whatever else I can get by fluttering my eyelashes at my friends and INSISTING THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS WOULD BE FOR THE GOOD OF RAREPAIRS EVERYWHERE.

There'd be the usual 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes, as well as the SELF-INDULGENT Monochromatic prize which will probably go to whoever makes me screech myself into oblivion (or cry into oblivion, bc I love my drama).

The topic of the contest would PROBABLY be decided through a poll or at random, I'm guessing.

So, any potential writers, maybe?

FRICKIN' SOLD, SIGN ME UP, WHERE DO I SELL MY SOUL TO WRITE MORE RARITWI FOR THE RARITWI NEEDIN' MASSES?

What ^he said
Just what I need to get back into things.

I'd be willing to participate. :twilightsmile:

5249235 I'd be interested. I've had an idea on the back burner for a while, this might help me actually get it written.

Donraj
Group Admin

I'd definitely try.

If I could receive the reward as Steam credit, done. Count me in. Might be too comedic for this group, but I write for the Lolz!

I offer my judging services to this.

~Skeeter The Lurker

I'll certainly give it a shot, if the prize could be in a Microsoft gift card (Xbox Live $). I've been meaning to get back into writing.

I'd love to. :twilightsmile:

HELL YES I WOULD!!!!!!!!

Donraj
Group Admin

So I just saw an entry for this contest. Did I miss anything? Because I didn't see a prompt or a start/end date

I will cry for this.

Yes, please.

Please with Raritwi on top.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13