The Fourth Wall Resturant 11 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
TimeTravelinc
Group Admin

Hey guys, I had this crazy idea of placing the Aquabats in Equestria and saving it from a evil Alicorn named Susan.

I know sounds familiar, Probably because it was originally Queen Susan who was a unicorn who ruled a underground kingdom that... YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE THE PILOT EPISODE TO UNDERSTAND! I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN THE AWESOMENESS OF THE EPISODE!
*Ahem* Sorry. Anyways, Awesome music, The Mane Six, and a cool Plot.

Opinions, and any ideas that sound good?

Here's some that haven't been thought of, or have done very little of:
-Phineas and Ferb
-Voyagers
-Case Closed
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy
-Back to the Future

Reply.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

757482 I don't like crossovers. I read some of those and only a few picked up my interest and they're mostly from games and such. And the characters are really sticking out of Equestria too. (Killer, dangerous etc...) :rainbowwild:
So, no... I don't have any idea, thoughts and suggestions to this topic... :applejackunsure:

TimeTravelinc
Group Admin

757514 Probably some haven't been pulled off correctly. Trust me. I've seen some on my other website 'FanFiction.net'. It's hard to write crossovers, yes. But is it impossible... Nope}:eeyup:

To pull it off, you sometimes need to study the characters of shows. I do that by watching them on either the internet, or if I own them, by DVD. I could point you in the direction of some good ones.

Let me know.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

757532 I know how to make it happen, but I just don't like them. :twilightoops:

Comment posted by TimeTravelinc deleted Mar 9th, 2013
TimeTravelinc
Group Admin

757598 Because of the possibilities of the characters of the crossover taking over the spotlight, or the fact that some involve badly written OCs?

PS: Sorry for the delayed reply, i didn't hit reply

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

No, it's just the whole idea of putting an already existing character into another story. I'm reading a God Of War Crossover, a Fall Out one, a Halo one and a Spyro one. That is all and it and those are written in a way, that I don't have to know the game. You see, I have never played a good game or a famous one. Not even COD or Zelda. Nothing like that. I only have counter strike and watched a walkthrough about Spyro and GOW3. :rainbowwild:
So the thing is, I don't like crossovers, because I don't know the games and using another character is not fitting to me. :twilightoops:

TimeTravelinc
Group Admin

771663 They'll probably need to tell the backstory (a short one) to explain the situation. I know, it's tedious but to explain the strange background and characters of the stage, they have to have a type of background that you can paint.

Once that's complete, you can actually make the story... also you can set up the background story of your main character in any creative way, just do it in a way that makes sense in that universe or in Equestria.

Unless you've seen the movie or tv series.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

853540 I know, I saw these things happening... funny, now you mention it, I need to work on my own universe. I'm catching up on a lot... :facehoof:

TimeTravelinc
Group Admin

853630 Good luck on that:pinkiehappy: And remember to be optimistic.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

854259 Don't worry, I'm fine. Just a lot of things. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10