Train Wreck Explorers 106 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Arrrgh! It be I, the Crimson Brony, back from me travels around the Cape bringing with me much plundered booty from fat merchantman ships. I come back to see yon TWE was killed but is now back in some different form?

What be up with this? Can somebody out there help out an old sea dog and tells me what happened?

twow443
Group Contributor

767615 You're back! It's great to see you!

Basically, this is poking fun at knighty. We're kinda weird like that.

This group is about actual train wrecks.

KillerSteel
Group Admin

You can thank Blitz for diggin' up our grave, Cap'n. The TWE be back, even if only in memory.

But 'cha never know! Our new navigator may lead us to rich waters full of plunder!

Salutations, you salty sea dog. Long time no see.

Long story short: Knighty deleted the group for "Thinly Veiled Harassment" without warning and caused a shitstorm. The reviewing side of the group continues in WRITE, a much more select group of reviewers/editors/what have you, but the majority of the camaraderie carries on through the skype group.

This group be fer sharin' sea tales 'n paintin's 'bout wrecks of them machines that move lots of cargo 'round.
Ye might wanta take a gander at the group "Fiction Pirates" I'd be thinkin' ya'd fit right in.

Har har har! So Knighty got his bloomers in a twist did he? Well it be his site but that be goin' overboard. I be guessin' that we no longer be talking about the badfics? Tis a shame that it came down to that.

I knows not how long I be stayin' but I thank ye for the offer. It be a quiet night around the ol' ship and me wench decided to have a girls night with her friends. It be only fair, last week I got together with the boys, drank a lot of grog and sang sea shanties until we passed out.

Csquared08
Group Admin

As I live and breath. He's back! :pinkiehappy:

Arrgh! That I be. Tis good to be seein' ye too.

So many changes since I sailed away. It feels like a lifetime ago.

Csquared08
Group Admin

Lots of stuff has happened; it's true. But with you around, things will always be fun.

Har har har! Thank ye lad. I be makin' no promises over the next few weeks. Me wench be recently keepin' me on a short leash with our upcoming nuptuals. Had I known makin' an honest woman of her be such a bother methinks I'd have stayed a free man forever. Har har har! Neigh, she won me heart fair and square an' fer all the ribbin' I gives her, she knows how I truly be feelin'.

Luz
Group Admin

767615 Agh! It's good to see you back, mate. :rainbowkiss:

Luz
Group Admin

Can't remember who you were.

This is all ancient history, and I doubt any of it would've gone differently if you hadn't been around. I know from experience that it is very easy to think that your impact, particularly your negative impact, on other people and the world is a lot greater than it actually is. It's useful to realize that your impact, while it does exist, is rarely as large in reality as it is in your own mind.

KillerSteel
Group Admin

Though you may not ring a bell, it's good to see that someone improved through our deeds. We may have been a blight to some in the community, but I'm glad to see people improved through our criticism.

It takes a lot to own up to your mistakes, mate, and I, at the least, fully accept your apology. You've done good, kid, and now it's just an uphill walk to the top when it comes to writing.

-Steel, Ex-Admin of the TWE.

767615 You're a pirate, well then, i think you may like Alestorm and Redrum

stay piraty, good sir

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18