Night Guards/Lunar Guards 640 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Bass Blitz
Group Admin

Hi everybrony Bass here, I was wondering as I'm going to make up a Night Guard vow a thought came to my head, should I create a vow of loyalty to Nightmare Moon or Princess Luna to put on the front page of the group? The voting will be closed by next week.

Nightmare moon:pinkiehappy:

Who needs the sun:trollestia:

Would be kind of cool if the oath was at least a thousand years old, written about Nightmare Moon during her reign, and the Night Guard still uses the NMM oath now, out of tradition and respect for history. In their eyes, she's the same person, as Luna or as NMM.

Comment posted by Star Sentinel deleted Nov 5th, 2013

Luna, predating NMM.

Bass Blitz
Group Admin

2097794 2097819 2097854 2097855 2097864 2097899 2098007

Well you see the reason to why I ask which side is more due to the fact if I was to do Nightmare Moon then it would be a thousand year old oath including the old Canterlot tongue. But then lets say it was Luna, if I did the time before she became Nightmare Moon then the oath wont be much different from the thousand year one just not so dark and rebellious against Celestia. And then there is the Luna after Nightmare Moon, if I do the more present version of the oath then it wont be so much in the old tongue and again not so dark due to Luna trying to fit in to the more present and peaceful times to which of course her loyal guards would follow as well. Anyway I hope I was able to help clear things up a bit between them and if you have any questions then I will do my best to answer them.

Probably NMM. Actually Luna. No wait NMM! No, Luna! Why not both? I have a song for this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9