The Jazzy Fillyfoolers 245 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Syvvak
Group Admin

So, I hopped on DDO earlier. Had this Raider's Reward Box in my inventory. Clicked it. It gave me a list of weapons I could choose. I laughed (and cried at the beauty) at three of them.

Celestia, Brightest Star of the Day
Nightmare, The Fallen Moon
Twilight, Element of Magic
(The other options were the items in the Named Chest Drop section of this page)

WIN!!

(And all my want)

Terrasora
Group Contributor

Sweet! Question is, which one did you pick up?

How is DDO? worth checking out?

Syvvak
Group Admin

None. I am not a high enough level. Only one of the three would be useful to me: Celestia, Brightest Star of Day, since it is a short sword and my Drow Paladin gets bonuses with short swords. My Dwarf Paladin uses one-handed axes, and my Wizard/Monk uses handwraps. My brother may get Celestia on his Rogue.

Small note: Celestia is made of pure sunlight, therefore ignores all non-light damage reduction.

I think so. It isn't like any old D&D games, like Pool of Radiance or Icewind Dale. It is more like Baldurs Gate 2: Shadows of Amn or Champions of Norath, or even Neverwinter Nights. Most game mechanics are the same. It is F2P and you can earn their in-game currency (I have played games you can't).

If you do, you should let me know what server you play on (I have characters on Argonessen and Gahllanda) and we could group up or even start a regular weekly group.

2168718 I shall look into it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5