Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Garbo
Group Admin

lol, now I've annoyed you with two notifications.

The Unicorn Supremacy Organisation (TUSO) does not agree with Twilight (their main representative) becoming an Alicorn, as it would mean having to find another leader. We must unite to stop Twilight becoming an Alicorn!

Garbo
Group Admin

The level of bitching is too damn low, but the rent is still TOO DAMN HIGH!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hey guys... It can't be permanent, S4 will take it even further into the shit storm.

FUCK YOU! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE YOU FAGGOT? HASBRO IS GOING TO RUIN NOT ONLY THE GOD DAMN, SHITTY, COCK SUCKING, FAGGOT INDUCING, MOTHER FUCKING, BABY KILLING SHOW, BUT ALSO THE IMAGE OF BEST PONY! SHE WAS A NICE, SWEET UNICORN AND THESE COCK SUCK ASS WIPES HAD TO GO AND FUCK IT ALL UP FOR WHAT? SOME SHITTY COCK SUCKING FAGGOT ASS FUCKING SMELLS LIKE A FISH CUNT MONEY! DO YOU EAR ME? THEY DID IT TO PUSH SOME MORE SHITTY ASS GAY TOYS! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT! FUCK YOU! :flutterrage:

Will that suffice? :moustache:

691863 ://www.fimfiction.net/group/1063/unicorn-supremacy-movement This group?

Comment posted by Ununoctium420 deleted Feb 5th, 2013

691861 I looked up bitch on google images and this picture was one of the top for some reason.

Not strange at all... :facehoof:

Garbo
Group Admin
Garbo
Group Admin
Garbo
Group Admin

Already a part of it :moustache:

What, did you look for "Hasbro Marketing Ideas"?

I hate the fucking idea of twilight becoming an alicorn, but I angsted over it for several weeks and I'm just fucking worn out caring. I'm tired of being on the losing side. I'm not switching to a cheeleader; if anything, i'm taking my ball and going home, I just won't care about anything anymore.

That is all.

691969 Heil the master race. :moustache:

Hello. Internet people.

I heard that your special purple pony was becoming a god.
I don't like that.

Did I ever tell you then definition... of insanity?
Insanity is when someone or something, like that Hasbro, does something shitty, and it's followers aren't happy. They keep telling it the exact same fucking thing, "You can't do this," over and over again expecting... shit to change.
That. Is crazy.
When I first heard the rumors I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me so boom - I raged.
The thing is, okay, they were right. And then I started seeing: everywhere on the internet, everywhere I looked, the same fucking prick named Hasbro, doing the same thing, they wouldn't hear us, over and over and over and over again I tried to think "This time it's gonna be different; nonononono please, this time they'll listen."
I am sorry, I don't like the way-- Hasbro is doing this.
I am talking to you Hasbro.
Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you, okay? FUCK YOU.
It's okay man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill.
The thing is, we've influenced the fandom once already, and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.

Did I ever tell you the definiton... of insanity?

Uhhh.... okay, bitching...

692353 I don't always impersonate an insane man. But when I do, I do it perfectly.

691909 speech the truth brother bring to hasbros damn doors

691979 screw alicorn twilight may tartus burn her wings to a cinder

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21