Canadian Bronies 43 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

For Canada, 10/22/14 will be our 'day of infamy'.
After hearing the news about the shootings in Ottawa, I felt the need to post a thread here.
What are your thoughts and/or concerns about this?
My prayers go to the soldier who lost his life, and his family.:fluttercry:

When I was watching this at school I though is was like a movie and I was some what scred:twilightoops::applecry::fluttershysad:

I felt the same way too, when I watched the attack on the Twin Towers at my school.:fluttershysad:

What makes this more disturbing for me, is that I had thoughts/daydreams about Parliament Hill/Building being attacked by armed gunmen!!:rainbowderp::trixieshiftright::twilightoops::applejackconfused::pinkiegasp:
Granted, totally different from what has actually happened...but just the fact that it has happened...yeah.:unsuresweetie:

3727244 do we know who did it like terrorist for a other country or was it just some punk who just wanted to scare the great peolpe of Canada

Yeah, like Spooky just mentioned (sorta), it was terrorist attack.:unsuresweetie:

When I first saw this scene, I thought '9/11'. Now, I think '10/22.'
:twilightangry2: "I may be Equestrian, but my VA is Canadian!" *Teleports to Iraq/Syria*

Yeah. That's probably the best/closest equivalent to compare this to.:applejackunsure:

3727080 What I heard that it was a Canadian Traitor that did it and that is disturbing :facehoof::pinkiesick::flutterrage:

3727538 God Save The Queen and that self proclaim Caliph of ISIS and all of his degenerate followers shall be sent to Hell or Tartarus

Yes...it is.:unsuresweetie:
I'm just thankful things hadn't been worse.:applejackunsure::fluttershyouch:

Well...I was trying to make a symbolic comparison. :ajsleepy:

Yeaaah... it probably does apply here.:twilightsheepish:

3730171 do you think this will be the end of it like no more attacks.

*HUGS*
I'm hoping it will.:pinkiesmile:
Though at the same time, we need to learn from this experience, and become more aware of the new reality we are facing.

3730089 Good thing that the Sergeant Of Arms was armed or that Pig would have killed more people

3733321 I hope that there be no more attacks like this ever again in our country

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19