Fallout Equestria Related Roleplay 268 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Doomande
Group Admin

Doomande the overstallion here. I would just remind people that if they still want to get some roleplay going on does this site have a little active group and a few Fo:E RPs http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/forum

At the moment am I trying to get us our own subforum, but the admins thinks that there are too little Fo:E going on for it to be worth the while, so let us make them change their mind!

Fifrein
Group Contributor

Shit, I thought this was long dead. Been far too long since I've done Fo:E. I say that honestly, too. It really has been so long that I've started to forget what it was like, just a bit.

Also, you say "little," has the group fallen out of favor since I last checked in 2 years ago or so? Last I remember, they weren't doing Fo:E, and it was filled to the brim with random players, characters, and RPs, most of which never got past the signup post.

little afterthought edit: I don't mean any of this in a condescending way, just trying to figure it all out.

Doomande
Group Admin

They have fallen a bit down and gotten a lot more order on the things. And yes while there are a lot of members are only a little handful of them active members of the group

Fifrein
Group Contributor

And they actually run Fo:E now? Last I remember, it was rare for even a signup of an Fo:E thread to appear, and rarer for it to entertain more than crickets.

On a side note, how have you been, old friend? I see your English has improved a bit since last we met.

Doomande
Group Admin

So far I know are there 2-3 running Fo:E threads going on, and talk about starting a Fo:E subforum up if more Fo:E people joins the forum.

And things are going as things are going.

On that note, a reminder of my own that FriendshipIsMagicRPG has several members who do FoE roleplays through private group channels, and regular FiM roleplays through public channels. Average member activity per day ranges between 20 - 50 members online per span of 24 hours.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6