The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,638 members · 2,048 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Her appearance in No Second Prances:

Her appearance in a more recent episode:

She's gone from having one 'white spot' in her eye to two. Trixie was originally designed as a stallion and kept the stallion eye design of one white spot/continuous colour ring around her iris, and it stays that way in No Second Prances. If they had to update her model I would have expected them to do it for NSP, and not for a later episode in the season, so it's kind of weird that she gained the second white spot

I'm not saying it's changelings...but it's changelings

Also maybe don't reveal that she's in the finale? I tried avoiding that as an unmarked spoiler by just saying 'her most recent episode', which could've been anything after NSP, not necessarily the finale.

5589950 It may be symbolic of her gaining a real friend.

the second picture is freaking adorable though :rainbowkiss:

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

5590123 Beyond adorable. Almost... too adorable.

5589950 Maybe it's contact lens she wears them for fashion purposes. Besides, if she is a changing wouldn't mean she would have magic in the hive yet she didn't use it to defend herself?

Mudpony
Group Contributor

She's obviously an unreformed changeling. That's why the adoration of the crowd is so important to her.

I always thought that those with one white spot are either stallions, elderly, or villains. Those with two are the normal goody ponies, while those with 3 are fillies.

I guess that makes Trixie a good gal now.

5589950 Well prepare to be amazed by Mystic's screen lock which looks like this:

(Also, the 9thRoyalPirateAssassin is an alias to "Mystic" in order to avoid any assasination. If anyone is going to assassinate anyone, it's Mystic :trixieshiftleft:. Or maybe Mystic just adores Trixie. Heck, why not both! ;P)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10