Tennessee Bronies 18 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Sparknanator
Group Admin

I swear I can't find a single brony up in the part of TN I live in :raritycry: It is starting to bug me a little thats for sure the only place I know of is Knoxville and I am NOT making that drive every day

Neither can I. I'm pretty sure that remaining a closet brony(excluding my sister's knowledge) is the best move I am making.

This post was quite a long time ago, so this might not be accurate, but if you live in the Northeastern part of TN, say from Kingsport to Rogersville, you might be able to reach me.

Sparknanator
Group Admin

2141045 I live half an hour away from Kingsport

I used to live in kingsport, great town, now I currently live in Rogersville, not a bad place, but it has its dues.

Sparknanator
Group Admin

2145148 My cousin lives in Rogersville

If he is a brony between ages of 15 to 20, then send him a holler from me.

Sparknanator
Group Admin

2145177 Its a she :derpytongue2: and she is not a brony sadly

My apologies for the misconception, anyways your age is? And do you think you can drive over here, I have no one to discuss the show with, but my sis, who is older than me.

Sparknanator
Group Admin

2145263 I could try sometime this weekend and its alright and I am 19

Yep, much older than me, but fine, more mature, more better. You are four years older than me, so allow me to check with the big 'cheeses'.

Sparknanator
Group Admin

2145321 Eheheheh I'm nothing special :twilightblush:

The fact that no one at my academics place is a brony is shocking, but with my luna bag, brony band, shirt, and my writing, I could convert someone...maybe.

The answer with the limburgers(lol) is yes. You'll get a PM soon.

Every brony is special, don't be modest, be honest!:ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13