The Wolfpack 521 members · 192 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Riptid3
Group Admin

Haizzz! It's the very founder of this site itself, RainbowWolf. So, welcome to the group. I think this is the only wolf group that's hit more than 30 members actually:pinkiehappy:. LOL. So, we're gonna need more content actually, this thing is like a barren wasteland. BTW If you have any questions or complaints (Why would you?) Just PM Me, Executioner or Blue Streak. And if you behave, I might just make you an admin. Since I'm a horrible one. Tehe.

So, just a side note, do any of you have a friend who's a good artist or something 'cause I'm looking for someone to do a little drawing of the six wolves in Howling For You.

I can try my hand at it, if that's cool with you?

I can draw quite well, but not in any anatomic way, shape or form. Sorry.:fluttershysad:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

Will you accept stick figures? :trollestia:

Feather Book
Group Contributor

I can draw. I’m not the best (the wolf ponies you have on your profile are beyond my expertise), but I can give it a shot... I hope:applejackunsure:

I can't draw wolves. End of story.

Oni
Group Admin

I LOL at all the 'No's'.

Oni
Group Admin

Until otherwise unneeded or unwanted, this thread is stickied.

Blue Streak
Group Admin

580986 try your best that's all we ask

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :twilightsheepish:

Do you accept pencil drawings? That's all I can do, as I don't have the money to invest in a Wacom tablet ATM.
That being said, I also don't have much time due to school, but I'll do what I can.

Riptid3
Group Admin

581024>>582537>>582743 Hmm, just a rough sketch would do. If it's colored bonus points. But still, a rough sketch is alright. I'd like to see what you all can do.

Feather Book
Group Contributor

583879 Is it Raycaster, Frenzy and the others that you want? Or is it the main six?

Riptid3
Group Admin

583933 Raycaster and the boys.

Riptid3
Group Admin

583941 this is going to be rather good. :pinkiecrazy:

Riptid3
Group Admin

584260 You my sir are a great artist. But let's wait for other entries shall we?

Feather Book
Group Contributor

585090 Thanks :twilightblush:

He came out better than I expected, although I’m still not sure about the head. I could do the others but they would just be pencil sketches for now. The colouring takes time afterall. :derpytongue2:

Yeah, after seeing that there is no point for me to submit anything. Plus, I don't have the time (school is quite the irritant).

Feather Book
Group Contributor

589896 I’m sorry :fluttershysad:

You could always draw on of the others. Perhaps we could draw a wolf each and the put them into a collage? That way we all can share in part of the glory, you can’t be that bad after all. :twilightsheepish:

Yes, I am that bad. And don't apologize; it means you're a good artist!

I can draw wolves, however, I cannot draw on the computer. It would have to be scanned..
:applejackunsure:

And noooo I did not draw my profile pic...That credit goes to Affanita on DeviantArt:twilightblush:

Yet another question...would they have "manes" like the mane 6 do?

Feather Book
Group Contributor

I had the same question too, in the end I decided against it, for males at least. I’m still not sure about Raycaster’s head though.

What I want to know is if he’s anything like RainbowWolf imagined.

I'll do it! I was going to do it anyways! I just got a fancy new sketch book and my prismacolors I got for my b-day last year need to be used! Pwease pick me!

594154 I will most likely try them out with manes, just cause I think the wolves I draw look a bit better with than without them. I will probably post a picture of one that I did soon...hopefully :applejackconfused:

Riptid3
Group Admin

594353 Well, I'd like to see it!

594154 You've got it spot on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29