Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Church
Group Admin

Come to talk about Rarity's plot? Then I am sorry to say that you are in the wrong place.

But if you have come to seek help for plot direction on your story, then you've come to the right thread! Perhaps you just don't know where to go next with your story or you're simply lost as to what to do? Please leave a comment below explaining yourself, and a trusted reviewer will get right on the case for you! A link to your story is appreciated, but is not necessary. At least name the story that you are asking for help on, please. Thank you!

Sweetie Belle's search for immortality is my first fan fiction story. Only Chapter 1 is finished so far. One major aspect of this story is a different interpretations of the character Sweetie Belle. She has her dark moments in the show. In this fic she has, due to extra pressure on her, even more of them. Chapter 1 is adventure genre (Cutie Mark Crusaders are at it again), but as the story progress it will turn more and more dark.

I could use a plot sanity check. I grouped all my ideas into chapters. I would like to know if the story as a whole can work. Which aspects of it can be improved and how?

I made a mistake of releasing Chapter 1 without having any editors or pre-readers. That is why I want to be more carefull with the future chapters.

I will accept every and all the feedback from anyone.

Link:
Public Google Doc: Sweetie Belle's search for immortality

I'm honestly just kind of looking for general feedback and opinions on Masks, and its plot. This seemed to be the place to ask, but this group also looks a little bit more dead with every detail I look at. If it's not I'd love the help, if it is you have my condolences.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3