Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Church
Group Admin

Fan of OC's? This is the thread for you. Talk to others about your OC and stuff. Talk to others about OC stories. Post your OC to the thread. Tell everybody how awesome it is. Because OC's are ponies too...

KitsuneRisu
Group Admin

This is Champagne Satellite, a rich pegasus socialite from Cloudsdale. She is one of a few original characters I came up with for a story that never panned out too well and is on the backburner about a group of rag-tag citizens forming the first non-profit policing organization in cloudsdale, who handle the lesser street-level crimes that the Wonderbolts are too busy to handle.

She is the rich, bratty teen pony who acts out a lot and hates to do things but actually has reasons for doing so and isn't a total bitch like Silver Spoon or Diamond Tee-ar-ah.

I present this to you because she's cute and my brain no werk when I look her.

Except for Fluttershy these are my friends and me not sure if those count as OC since they are all based off of real people but I thought it would fit since none of them are based off of the show.

Last one is me and the second on is my co-author. My co-author has updated her pony so it is different now and I will update the chart later.

And yes the middle one has semen for his cutie mark don't ask why

My OC is Moviestar and she look like This She is described in the fanfic. also she sorta looks like the coverart. the otrher ponies described are my friends OCs.

my Oc is moviestar and she look like this. she is described n chapter 1. also the cover aret look like her. the other poinies are frends OCs.

My stories tend to be mostly-OC to all-OC stories, and I have too many OCs to list. Suffice to say, most of them aren't very nice, and not all are ponies.

I have a bounty hunter/thief, a psychiatrist who hates his patients and his job, and a warrior queen, just to name a few. The species include: a viking caribou, several wild horses, a dragon, a couple griffins, and more.

You can find these characters in my currently-published fanfics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7