• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Church
Group Admin

Let's talk about the pair, hm?

KitsuneRisu
Group Admin

This is my domain now, bitches.

Haters to the left.

AppleDashers to the FAR left. Go into the ocean. Walk until you drown. Or go to the Appledash thread. That'd be preferable.

Applejack and Rarity is SMART. That is all. I will entertain all arguments for and or against the concept, and engage in logical debate explaining why it is smart.

Let's do this... TWILIGHT STYLE. :twilightangry2:

Ok why do you find it a smart pair because they kind of oppisites in my opinion or is that what makes them so smart of a couple?

KitsuneRisu
Group Admin

I suppose it's a bit deeper than just that. =)

I like the idea, and when I write about it, I focus on the fact that Rarity is actually very weak on the inside. She only uses her attitude as a shield to protect herself from criticism and blame. Applejack, being the element of honesty, is able to bring out that from inside Rarity and is the only one who can make her not so much of a... well.... bitch, I suppose.

Of course, this is all headcanon, but I do feel this way about the dynamic of their relationship. In return, Rarity provides Applejack with someone to take care of and be a 'mother' to, as Applejack is very family oriented.

I think that is a very good way of looking at it. I don't look to deep in to ships I just like to hear people explain their point of view.

I like RariJack and AppleDash. Am i a hater? :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6