Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I've been wanting to start a YouTube channel that is pony content. The best thing that I am at, other than writing, is acting. I also have a lot of hobbies and interest that I'd like to explore, so I've thought of making a YouTube channel that is pony centered that Will allow me to pursue these different hobbies and interests in a creative way.

he Big thing is this will be a live-action YouTube show, with a bit of voice acting in certain areas. The main premise is going to involve a war between ponies and changelings. My character will fit into it somehow. Don't want to give too much away, but I need honest opinions of does this sound interesting, Would anybody be interested in actually watching it, and if I should encourage audience participation in the form of asking questions, or excepting requests with the different hobby stuff that will be involved.

That wraps it up, thank you for your time in reading this. I look forward to seeing the opinions of others on this matter.

equestrian.sen
Group Contributor

I'd watch the first, but there's a better-than-even chance that I wouldn't more. I've seen some other live action pony-related videos, but most of them I didn't find that enjoyable. The only ones I remember liking were the ones by Scarlett Peace, which have all been made private now. Those were all done for humor.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of most live-action movies either though, and the animations I really like tend to have a lot of still frames or simple movements. I have an overwhelming preference for videos that focus more on music, dialogue, and story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2