Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well I've done it again I have just started a new series that I hope people will enjoy. But I need an editor who can help me with my grammar and maybe tell me if something feels off

Tag includes. Anthro, action, comedy, romance. Slice of life.

The name of the story is called Equestria: The Lone Samurai

The story is about an American 5 year old boy who went to Japan with his mother and father. During there trip his mother and father are killed leaving him to fend for himself in Japan,but unfortunately he doesn't know how to speak Japanese.

After feeling like his life was about to end, a man comes to his rescue and take him home. The man is master blacksmith and swordsmen and decided to takes the boy as his apprentice. They live in a village that is know as "The Village Untouched By Time" where the village has remained the same and never touched by the modern world.
And the villager have a shrine dedicated to get Sun Goddess (aka Celeistia)
As times goes one the boy reaches the age of 20 and will be able to attend the festival's one thousand year anniversary. But sadly his master had pasted away the year before,leaving the responsiblity of making this years sword to him. But when the men who killed his parents come searching for him to make the same amazing swords as his master he flees into the forest where the shrine is. With a gun aimed at him,he decide to except his fate ,but befofe he was killed a portal open behind him and send him to Equestria and right in front of Celestia herself. Now this modern samurai will have to adjust in a world filled with anthropomorphic ponies and creatures.

Warning when I was writing this first chapter I never ever watch the last samurai, or played meatl fear solid. And yes his parents get the Bruce Wayne treatment

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1