Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

My fimfic is called Spike did WHAT!!! It's tags are sex, profanity, comedy, mystery and romance. The story features Spike, Blueblood, Rarity, Twilight and Thorax. Here's the basis of this story: Rarity tells Twilight about her latest Canterlot trip, which spike tagged along with. While Spike goes exploring Rarity goes do her errands but later she can't find Spike. After while she finally found his location where she sees spike kissing Blueblood. That takes to the back to the beginning. Later they decided to interrogate Blueballs but they got no information. As soon as they start again Spike enters and tells everyone the entire story and that spike was kissing Thorax.
Please my story has failed moderation twice and I really need the help. I also know that there will be a lot of mistakes since this is my first fimfic. Please inform me if you are willing to be my editor

Throw it in a Gdoc and send me the link with commenting on. I'll give it a look. No promises on response time though.

Comment posted by Quill_Fiction deleted Aug 8th, 2018

Here, watch this video

Comment posted by Quill_Fiction deleted Aug 8th, 2018

Ok I've sent it to you!

Alright. I've run through and fixed the punctuation and some minor formatting. It should be able to pass moderation now. However, I would encourage you to let me look at this more in depth and work with you on improving it before you post. The idea is wonderful but your execution makes it pretty apparent that this is your first story. If you're interested I'd love to help you improve your writing talent, and avoid certain pitfalls. If you'd prefer to just post this one and build your next story with your new skills, I can respect that. I still have my first story up. It reminds me where I started.

Ok, I think that you right and have decided that we should work on this story. I also extremely happy that you would take the time and effort to help out A new writer like me! So anyway what should we do now? I've just put on the changes to the fimfic, so yeah!
BTW: How do I correct the 'proper grammar thing?'
PS: since you put in more than 2 line breaks it says this: You have a lot of paragraphs with more than 2 line breaks. These won't show up properly on the site to let your readers choose between indented and spaced paragraphs. Do you want to correct them to 2 line breaks? [fix]
It gives the option to fix it, should I fix or leave as it is?

That's a conversation best had in doc. I'll hop on and help you out with it.

Boom done! I've made the changes you said! Thanks again for being my editor for this small fimfic!

I've decided to submit the fimfic but if there's any problems I'll edit it later

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12