Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, this is nerve wracking to say the least, but I was willing to just go through with it and post my midnight thought-turned start of a story and see where it'll take me. I believe I said this on the note, but if needed I can develop more and get past the part I always dread, the whole 'pop' into Equestria (dunno how these authors are so good at it.) I need criticism, I need comments, and I need to discuss it out so that I don't just let this float away like I have with some of my thoughts.

Whatever is about Anonymous, who, in the start of the story, lives a droll and (some would say) terrible life. He has the Pessimistic Pissy attitude he's learned to have when dealing with the people around him, and this is how he'll always be... until he goes off to ponyland in a freak magic accident, now he has to deal with happy-go-lucky ponies that keep trying to befriend him... Yeah right.

Rated Teen for excessive swearing, although that may go higher as I consider the whole scheme of things.
I wanted to have a Adventure with a comedy sprinkle and a dash of everything else?

G-Docs Link
FimFic, Pass is Gemminrem
(dunno how g-docs works well? first time using it besides a normal pencil and paper and the occasional Word Doccument.)
Thank you,
Rem

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1