Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello! *Gives polite bow*

I am in need of a second editor, as events upon my current editor (AuthorGenesis) is undergoing a long IRL event upon their side of the planet and when Author will be back to helping me is currently unknown.

My first story, The Rising, is a HiE story with a very different twist than what is typically seen from other stories. The tags are as shown in FimFiction:
Dark, Human (Only the OC is human,) Romance (Very slow burn,) Mystery, Slice of Life.

The tags for characters are:
Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Original Character, Other and Mane 6

The story follows canon, however it focuses more on the background, most specifically with the Princesses and the OC. There are occasional events where the story will go along with the episodes but will differentiate due to OC.

Religion (Christianity) is present but is very minor. No preaching or converting or anything other than the usage of it's elements, the most that is present is the "Ending of the World" part.
Story begins via "The End is the new Beginning." This means the human apocalypse happens, but MLP comes and replaces us.
Transformation is present, however it is given reason via hostile political environment via neighboring nations.

I plan on making this story long. Currently, I am holding on to the "10k words or more per chapter" rule. As such, I am hoping for dedicated and patient editors.

I have separate mini-chapters pertaining to major events to fit them in akin to a modify-able jigsaw puzzle.

The story has already cleared a 4-part prologue and one chapter, and I am in the near end of chapter two.
This is the link to the story on FimFiction.
This is the link to the chapter on Google Docs.

I accept any productive criticisms and suggestions, however I still reserve the right to accept or deny the suggestions if I feel the story is driving away from where I am hoping to go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1