SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

As you all know, Halloween is coming up. So why not celebrate with a competition?

Rules are very obvious, but I shall write them here.

- Place the stories in the appropriate folder.
- Make sure the stories follow all standard Fimfiction rules.

And that's about it, Clop is allowed as well. Oh, and since we are on the subject of clop, extra points shall be given for how we say... 'roleplay'. (A.K.A Spike and Dash dress up as something and rut like maniacs.)

End date shall either be on Halloween, or a day or two afterwards. Also, I went ahead and created a Seasonal folder, for if you want to write a story about Halloween, but don't want it to be in the competition.

You can also use the above picture as a story cover if you like. Happy posting!

:moustache::heart::rainbowkiss:

Vexy
Group Admin

I'm in on this, but I'm kinda worried I'm writing too much clop. :rainbowlaugh:

Let me just remove the old competition folder.

Vexy
Group Admin

Also, where'd this 'Seasonal' folder come from?

2000340 I created it for the stories based on any sort of holiday (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, etc...).

Clop is allowed as well. Oh, and since we are on the subject of clop, extra points shall be given for how we say... 'roleplay'. (A.K.A Spike and Dash dress up as something and rut like maniacs.)

OH MY DAYUM! I have a Kinky RP idea... Kinda inspired by Anonymous Pegasus.
Spike RPing as Twilight... RD RPing as Cakebutt (Celestia)
And they get CAUGHT!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Vexy
Group Admin

2000493 I am guessing that you approve this idea? :pinkiehappy:

Vexy
Group Admin

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. :trollestia:

Looks like I'm going to actually have to post some stories in order to make room on my to-write list.

2000873 I also have an HiE clop in the works tentatively named "The Second Cumming of Christ" :pinkiegasp:

*is so going straight to hell for this shit*

Maybe I'll join. Ideas bubbling right now, but so little time... Pokemon Y and LoL finals:coolphoto:

Huh, I'm probably going to sit this one out I'm afraid. Got too much going on right now :twilightoops:

I'm just going to look forward to the influx of SpikeDash-fics and I'll contribute another time :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15