SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Vexy
Group Admin

It's been on my mind for a while now: I really want to turn some cogs in this group and get things moving. I'm sure most of you will remember MallaJong's hugely successful competition (Seriously, I swear there's more SpikeDash shipfics on this site than any other Spike ship), and I want to repeat something similar. The competition will no doubt have very loose rules, the only real restriction being that Spike and Rainbow Dash have to realize that they're truly meant for each other.

But how about yourselves? Are you interested in writing some more of the best pairing ever SpikeDash?

Maybe you have some other ideas? The plan for the competition is to promote SpikeDash as a pairing and as this group, introduce some new fics (because I need more of mah druuuug!), and to bring out the community in this group. I'd love to hear what you all think.
:twilightsmile:

Ok, you have my interest. Officially put together this competition, and I shall make a go of it.

1445756 Sorry, my minds a blank for ideas for SpikeDash.

Though I love SpikeDash, so I'll just watch and vote from the sidelines

Vexy
Group Admin

Very well, if you're interested, Biker_Dash, then it is on! :rainbowkiss:

Oh, you're so boring! Write something! :pinkiecrazy:

1445795 I don't know what to write :raritydespair:

Vexy
Group Admin

This simply will not do. :applejackunsure:

Perhaps I could post some musings of mine in this group for some inspiration? :trixieshiftright: I am writing quite a few SpikeDash's. I've actually been meaning to post a blog about one I'm co-authoring.

If you really can't think up an idea, then how about one about the fact that Spike likes cooking, cleaning and pink aprons, meanwhile Rainbow Dash likes flying, exhilaration and pranking. Spike is kinda girly and isn't very adventurous. Rainbow Dash isn't very girly and can't sit still.

Perhaps a story about Alpha and Omega (heh heh) meeting, and the clash of personalities is, at first, grating, but eventually love blooms!

:rainbowkiss:

I won't spoil any of my other ideas. I've said far too much already. :twilightsheepish:

I'm still waiting for Malajong to bring back his "Domesticaion" story and finally write that fourth chapter (I still have the first three... somewhere)

Vexy
Group Admin

You'll have a tough time convincing him to come back after being banned twice now.

You'll have an even tougher time convincing the admins to allow him back. :rainbowlaugh:

The competition will no doubt have very loose rules

:twilightsmile:

Clopfics are cool with me.

1445801 I get that way at times... so I started a oneshot clopfic with Chrysalis x Fluffle Puff.

1446076 I have a hard enough time trying to convince the admins to fix a bug on the site...

but at least I got the first three chapters, and my imagination to finish it...

Vexy
Group Admin

:rainbowkiss:

One ship to rule them all... :trollestia:

One day we'll see the end. :twilightsmile:

I like SpikeDash.

I had idea on mind, but was never really pushing it until now. I shall write a SpikeDash! In honor of this group. Hope you guys enjoy it.

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A COMPETITION AND NOT INVITE ME?!!! :flutterrage:

I will be more than glad to join this contest, since SpikeDash is my favorite pairing in the whole world, no questions asked. Depends on the rules, and what the content must be, I will write it!

Vexy
Group Admin

On the ball, sir! Very nice. Thanks for kicking off this competition on an enthusiastic note. I eagerly await to read more of your fic... :moustache:

I, Vexy, do cordially invite you, YourNeighborhoodAlicorn, to partake in my SpikeDash competition.

There. SpikeDash is indeed the best pairing. No doubt, no rebuttal. Now go forth, my pretties, and write some!

Vexy
Group Admin

*Ahem*.... :trollestia:

Vexy
Group Admin
Vexy
Group Admin

So how's the SpikeDash you promised me coming along? :moustache::duck:

1506522 Will be starting tonight.
Hope to have it done before the weekend is over.

Vexy
Group Admin

1510631 Ok, a heads up... this is gonna be a big project. It will be an AU war fic, with Spike and RD being among the survivors of a combined forces attack on Equestria. They will have to take Equestria back from the Changelings, Diamond Dogs, and Griffons.

And there will be romance between the two of them XD

Vexy
Group Admin

If there is SpikeDash, I would love to see it :twilightsmile:

Well, here is a sneak peek at the prologue:
Prologue to my SpikeDash fic

I still need a name for it
Wanna help?

Vexy
Group Admin

That's a crazy read! :rainbowderp:

However, I'm definitely not good with anything that isn't sickeningly fluffy. I suspect my help with be nigh on useless, if not counterproductive. :rainbowlaugh:

1537333 lol I did find a name. Sorry if this one is not gonna be all WAFF, (to any that read this reply that do not know what that means, it stands for Warm And Fuzzy Feeling.)

Working more on it tonight

Vexy
Group Admin

*Cough* Deadline's tomorrow *Cough*

1638649 With everything going on, I have only gotten the prologue, and the first chapter written. I do not want to publish here on fimfic until I have a suitable coverart. (I do have someone creating that)

Here is the first chapter:
Love, Redemption and War -- The Rescue

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32