SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

'Ello, folks. And welcome, to the fifth SpikeDash competition!

The theme is Alternative Universe.

Meaning, you can create whatever world your mind can conceive. It can be something major: like Equestria at war, or, physics operating differently in this realm. It can also be something minor: that yes means no and no means yes. As long as something is different about the world of your story, then it's allowed into the competition.

The fic must be completed by the fifteen of February – giving you one month to tell your tale.

Now, for the judges: B_25, Steadfast Hoof, and the third!? ... To be revealed with purchase of DLC. These gentleman will read each fic and post a full review on them.

At this point, you might be wondering: That's nice and all, but what do I get if I win? Sure, the aspect of beating everyone is awesome, but where's my reward for all my hard-work? Don't worry, buddy: I got you covered.

First-place winner will recive a 100$ with a choice of art or a fic written by an upcoming list of authors. The fic or art can be anything you want it to be (please be gentle.) Second-place gets 50$ with whatever option first place didn't choose. Third-place? 25$.

There's no word limit; it can be friend-shipping, and it also can be... clop. The deadline may be extended if there is a call for it. Now, with all that boring stuff set aside, let's have a splash of Spikedash!

4983237 you know you want to. Do it.:pinkiesad2:

Comment posted by Autistic Writer deleted Jan 16th, 2016

I'll take on your challenge.
Is a story with Barbara/Blitz an okay Alternate Universe?

4983814 That's more than chill. Heck, that's kinda interesting.

Go for it, mate!

4983210 ...$100 top prize reward?

>..>

WELP, I BETTER GET WRITING!

There's no word limit.

Puff! You guys are screwed than with what I'm going to... oh shit! What am I going to write?

lets do this S%@t

4985188 Write a detective tale or something.

I am def confidant :3

Does the fic have to be posted before midnight tonight or can I post it on the due day? If I am able to finish it I won't be able to post it before tomorrow, so if I can't, I may have a problem

5047963 Due date has been pushed back to the 16th.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15