The First Church of Regidar 245 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50

You were posting garbage that didn't need to be in my group, attempting to find a loophole in established website rules. I told you to stop, and alerted site staff to the behavior. You replied to me with an edge of sarcasm and then posted off-topic garbage to incite the userbase. I have zero patience for someone like that. In addition, the way you often replied to people in other threads was not very appreciated. If all of this is how you choose to conduct yourself in my group, then I do not want you there. Anything else you need to know? If not, I have nothing more to say on the matter.

I don't like ScyStorm. :moustache:
I fucking hate him. He doesn't like me, yeah, he doesn't outright say it. But, I bet he was just waiting for the moment for me to fuck up so he could ban me. One of the reasons he banned me was because I
"posted off-topic garbage to incite the userbase"

I'm sorry posting serious threads discussing why Paultron banning NSFW content was a bad idea is off-topic garbage ScyStorm. I will agree that I was kinda calling it a loophole at the time... but, it wasn't really a loophole anyway. :trollestia: Man, he must just fucking love being on the golden throne labeled Clopfics. To think that, even after surpassing the 3k mark he can delete people from his group because he gets butt hurt. "You replied to me with an edge of sarcasm" :rainbowlaugh: I find this one hilarious seeing as his original PM was a bunch of sarcasm and fuck you wrapped into one little paragraph.

Videos are a no-go, too. ;)

Site moderation has been informed. I don't appreciate those threads on my group, so if you'd like to keep posting them, let me know and you won't be allowed back. Thanks.

Look at the sarcasm. Look at it oozing from the pores. :moustache:

Now. This isn't a I wan't to be unbanned from Clopfics deal. Its me venting my utter dislike of the so called
"Admin" and I use the term loosely, that is ScyStorm. Even if I somehow did get unbanned from Clopfics I would probably leave. :moustache: I can only imagine how shit it must be by now. :unsuresweetie:

You'll find that this is an mlp website, meaning that most of the people here get butthurt insanely easy and are massive hypocrites. I guess Scystorm is a true brony.

I don't even enjoy myself on this site anymore.
I used to love it. But now, I just feel bored. :moustache:

kingtiger666
Group Admin

1357633 If it makes you feel better, have an excerpt from my as-yet-unfinished foray into clop.

King Sombra's giant demonic horsecock slowly stretched Yoko Ono's rotten little pussy as he slid it in, blood spewing from vaginal lips spread further than they were ever meant to go. Every time she tried to scream, Paul McCartney would smash his guitar into her fat gook face, which was by now less that of a particularly ugly Asian woman and more like a mushroom pizza covered in writhing maggots.
"Next week," grunted Sombra, "We go after Courtney Love!"

10/10 Came :moustache:
That brings back memories. :trollestia:

I know that feel. I hardly come on here any more, and when I do it's just to go through all the random notifications I get. Lately I've just been trying to do other stuff in the hopes that time away will rekindle my interest in pones(although I still come on here at least a few times a day so clearly I'm not doing a very good job).

Its not the Ponies I'm bored with. Its the site itself. :moustache:
I've been spending most of my time trying to read. :moustache:

My interest in the actual show is pretty nonexistent, I'm hardly interested in reading anything on here nowadays, and I can't build up the willpower to sit down for hours and type some shit that tons of people are just going to dislike. I've just been entertaining myself these last few months by commenting on threads, but even that can get old after a while.
It's sad because I used to have so much fun on this site :fluttercry:

Yeah. :ajsleepy:
Hell, I don't even watch the show. :moustache:
I got into the fandom because of a reading of a Clopfic. :facehoof:
Sadly, that's the reason I was banned. :applejackunsure:

Too bad you're not in kahoots with all the admins. That's how I got unbanned from a certain human related group(after telling Dapperjack to eat a dick) :rainbowwild:
I myself got into the fandom from all the pictures people post all over the internet(mostly on KYM), and I stayed because the characters are adorable.

I'm not completely familiar with the term "In Kahoots" Does that mean bad or good relationship? :rainbowhuh:

it means you work together and both of you get benefits from the partnership

Oh, ok. :moustache:
Did I mention that I've been playing Fallout 2 lately? :moustache:

I've never even played that. But to 1up you, I've been playing fallout 3. I bought that shit on steam for 5 human-moneys the other day :rainbowkiss:

Meh, I've played so much Fallout 3 that I actually prefer playing Fallout New Vegas instead just to get some fucking new shit. :moustache:

I've actually liked New Vegas more than #3 so far. Then again, while I enjoy the games, I'm not really a huge fallout fan myself. New Vegas was the only one I've played until now.
Sadly, that enjoyment doesn't transfer over to the literally thousands of fallout/pony crossovers out there. I can't stand most of those.

Meh, there a few good ones. :moustache:
I could name drop but that's upto you if you actually wan't to read them.
Also, for some reason Fallout 2 just fucked me over and crashes when I load up my save file. :moustache:
I am sad. :fluttercry:

It looks like your save file is falling away from you.

Behold! I simultaneously made a shitty fallout and korn pun.

God dammit, Carlos:facehoof:

God dammit, stiggerzz :facehoof:

God dammit, humanity:facehoof::ajbemused::rainbowhuh:

God dammit, uh... fuck? :rainbowhuh:

God dammit, MindFcuk:facehoof:

deep down you love us :ajsmug:

All my love goes to my cats. Sadly, I have no love left for you. :unsuresweetie:

What if I watch you explode on stiggerzz face? :moustache:

I didn't agree to this

Then you'd be a lucky man. And Stiggerzz would be even luckier.

but I am not you.
Just because you agreed to something does not mean I agreed as well. This sort of thing requires consent from both sides

I'm a stiggerzz and what is this?
*this is where I would put the 'derp' photo of my face

That's where I'd put a dispenser... If I had one.

my ship is better

Ha! I've seen better 'ships' floating around in public toilets!

those aren't ship mate

Then what are they? You can't expect me to believe that those abominations come from humans, can you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50