Gilda 954 members · 711 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

What do you like in Gilda's personality?
Being cocky?
Playful?
Egoistic?
Competitive?
Prankster?
Arrogant?
Rude?
Bad-tempered?

I was writing a story about Gilda getting hit by a lighting, when she was pushing a couple of pegasi too far with her rude attitude. Causing her suffer from memory loss, resetting her personality, to make her a better person during Season 1 events.
Which I like to know what made Gilda so likeable as character. To keep her traits on her.

I kinda like to imagine her as Bardock character from Dragon Ball Z in the story. Both as an prideful, cocky, not taking a orders from anyone and ready to face a challenge.

I don't know, I just do. Sorry. Cat Bird is cool.

I like her because she's the only character in the show that had a solid redemption arc. She was all those personality traits, but also I thought that she was that aggressive with Dash because she didn't really have anyone else, and felt that the other ponies were trying to take Dash from her. So it was kind of neat seeing it justified in a sense in canon.

Me, I love her because she's that tough kind of gal who oozes confidence and takes no shit from nobody.

In her first episode she felt REAL. Like I met and know people like this. Hell, my best friend is just like her in a lot of ways. I connected with her like that.

Sad to say but I lost a lot of that from the redemption episode. Have there been more Gilda episodes since?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5