The Anti-Clopfiction Group 95 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Can I present my realistic take on a micro story?
Flower focus.

The lack of clop seems to turn fetish lovers away, yet the one gentle fantasy forces me to add a Mature/sex tag.

Though one did comment in the Micro/macro group how the physics/science tag made her add it to her Read Later list.

Thank you.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Why is this here?

Ganondox
Group Contributor

Because it's NOT clop.

"Can I present" means I am asking for permission. I do not want to just add something to the story list. Not without it being approved.

I will gladly remove this thread if I unkowingly broke some rule.

Love and Tolerance, my brony

Master Lyra
Group Admin

If you start posting everything not clop I'm going to make you have a bad time.
There is no rule against it but there is no reason it should be here. If you want critique or views in your story you're better off posting it to a place specifically for your type of story. This group is mostly dead as well. I don't really understand why you thought it would be a good idea to post it here in the first place, honestly. I don't think we look like a very story oriented group.

This group is mostly dead as well

A shame, there seems to be litle appreciation for the grey area between smut, and some waffy love making, which is exactly what made me join this group.

Maybe we can bring some new life in, by collecting the stories fitting the description?

If you want critique or views in your story you're better off posting it to a place specifically for your type of story

:applecry: Bud Ah dun't wanna

So, this is a discussion group?

Is that what you mean by not being a story-oriented group?

Than what do you discuss if not stories?

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Look, buddy, this place isn't one to post stories. You're putting a story out there that would be better fit somewhere someone will read it. This is a discussion group. This is not for clop. A lot people here do not like clop. They don't like stories with sex whatsoever. Personally I could care less, but posting more of these stories would not help because this is a group whose purpose is against one shot clopfics. This group is old and was made in a time where one shot clop fics dominated the feature box. I mean, it still does, but my point still stands. Just post your story or whatever to some place driven by that kind of content.

Ah.

An honest mistake of mine.
Sorry to have bothered you.

Have a nice day.

Ganondox
Group Contributor

More specifically because it's rated Mature for sexual content, but isn't clop.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10