MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,661 members · 1,557 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Ok I got this idea well having one of my Autism moments (yes I have Autism) where I over think things and I came up with the fact that day and night only meet two times a day: once at Dawn and again at Twilight.

So the idea is, what if Celestia and Luna aren't sisters but Lovers, Twilight Sparkle is their daughter and they also have a son (not Shining Armor) named Dawn?

(What I'm suggesting technically isn't incest)

2028030 Yeah, that makes complete sense. After all, Twilight was born long before Nightmare Moon was released from the Moon and returned to normal...oh wait.

2028030I would like to read and rate it.:pinkiehappy:

2028044 It could be one of those fic that have twilight being older than people know and had her memory wiped by celestia when Luna turned into nightmare moon. There are tuns of stories already like that.

2028062 There being "tons of stories like that" doesn't mean they're good stories. The idea just has no merit, I'm sorry.

2028540 So you don't like the idea?

Comment posted by OmegaMajora99 deleted Oct 26th, 2013

I say you do it I'd read it that's fer sho

my plan for such an idea is ightmare was pregnant when she got bannished the spell only trapped nightmare and it slowed down time for her so for the 1000 years that pass it felt like 1 from her perspective.
however because the spell ONLY trapped nightmare when twilight was born the spell rejected her and sent her back to equestria and because of the time aspect you have freereighn over when twilight actually came to equestria

that actually make sense, well as much sense as magic can make.

"This idea has some merit"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14