MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,661 members · 1,557 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I've see a lot of Mother Celestia fics were she adopts Twilight or has a foal of her own but what about Luna? She has love to give to some lucky filly of colt. So I made This group to try and help find more Mother Luna fics.

And if these aren't the faces of a mother I don't know what is:

1624579 YMMV, but her face looks more like a young aunt to me.:raritywink:

Anyway, I know some fics which have her as a mother, but they are not as well known as most Mumlestia fics.

Good mothers need to learn to largely become selfless for their children. While I can guess a person could say Luna looks like she would be a good mother (albiet because of the fact that she may be their best pony) Luna was locked up on the moon for 1000 years for being selfish.

Sorry but considering her actions in her appearances thus far I really don't consider her motherly material

1624579 I don't see Luna as mother material. Sorry.

Luna's closer to being a big sister. Or a spoiling aunt.

1624579 Actually I think I agree with most of the arguments here so far.:eeyup:

But I think there is something that can be done with Momma Luna, and that is learning. Yes Luna has some flaws but maybe needs a way to enhance the positive. :scootangel: There is potential there if you take time to see it.:eeyup:

And here's an idea to start things off Luna adopts Scootaloo. :scootangel:

There is the start of a Mommy Luna fic "Dream Come True" here

1624579I could see her being a mother... Then again, she could be qualified as an aunt, or a cousin of sort.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9