Spike's Harems 1,589 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

A bit more than an idea, but a bit less than a snippet. Just something to make you chuckle....

(((((((((())))))))))

(((((((((())))))))))

Dear Spike,

I would be happy to share my extensive knowledge on the subject with my favorite little dragon. Enclosed are train tickets, an excuse slip for Twilight, and a list of tongue exorcizes I would like you to begin doing when you have free time.

The tickets are for this next weekend, by which time I should have things prepared and have some maids chosen to evaluate your work.

See you soon,
Princess Celestia

P.S. Please notice that the excuse slip does fuddle the truth a bit, as Twilight has already chosen to not accept my tutelage on this subject. Perhaps once you can show her what you've learned she will change her mind, but for now, remember the excuse on the slip and burn this letter so she doesn't find out about our little surprise.

(((((((((())))))))))

If anyone wants to run with this, go ahead...

Spike your tongue will be use. . . A lot

1862010 genius... it must be done!

You must. You must. You must!

1862363 Why must it always be me?! I mean, i'ma do it, workin on it right now; but still. ... I will throw some luna in on this as well.

Well, aside from some planning for my TPM chapter and my Star Bolt story, I'm also working on a Spike/Cup Cake one-shot (For you little challenge), so I can't at the moment. Look forward to seeing what you come up with, though

If someone made a fanfic of this, that would be awesome!

1862379 My bad I meant to reply to Blood Brandy.

this must be done! IT MUST! :pinkiehappy:

and seeing that Spike has a 10-15 ft long prehensile tongue, Twilight will not be walking strait for a week :moustache: (if she ever lets Spike leave the bed :trollestia:)

1862411 is there a source for the pic?

Oh, my...

Traced the pic back to it's source on Furaffinity

I laughed so f-ing hard at the spike picture. I love misunderstandings.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15