Spike's Harems 1,589 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Friends and Admirers, I bring forth a challenge to all Spike fans and Spike harem fans. For those of you who've read my fic The Girls of My Life, Spike's favorite comic book series is called the Power Princesses. What I propose is a challenge to anyone willing to accept it. Write a Spike harem fic based off that comic series. Here's the summary.

In the city of Maretropolis, fourteen year old Spike Drake finds a spaceship crashed into the park one night and finds six alien girls with super powers inside it. They came to earth to escape from their enemies from another galaxy. Spike decides to house them while keeping them a secret from his parents, he discovers they have unique superpowers. When they stop a robbery, Spike suggests they should become heroes of Maretropolis where they can do some real good during their stay on earth. Spike even names them the Power Princesses. As they make an image for themselves they decide to make Spike their apprentice and give him the identity of Hum Drum. Though he's not as strong or intelligent like they are he always comes through for the girls when they're in a bind. While they fight normal crime of super powered villains like Mane-iac, or my fanmade OC Hoofensmirtz (Parody of Phineas and Ferb's Doofensmirtz), they also face their own enemies from their galaxy being the Shadowlings and their master Warlord Sombra who desires to make the girls into his own soldiers he can use to conquer other planets.

Though they use their hero names Masked Matter-Horn, Fili-Second, Zapp, Radiance, Mistress Mare-velous, and Saddle Rager on the job, when living like normal sixteen year old teenage girls they use their given names Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy. Each of them has a relationship with Spike as he himself is attracted to them for his own reasons.

If anyone has any questions please ask me and I'll answer as much of them and as best as I can.

That kinda reminds me of one I was thinking of a while back, but the roles were reversed. (as in Spike was the alien)

4207548 Cool, though I sure hope someone accepts my challenge

4207512 i may need an awesome co Arthur for this. Know any?

4207642 Afraid I don't know anyone else to Co Author

4207645 I'll see what I can do though. I love humanized storylines.

I was just watching cat planet cutie on YouTube and that got me thinking it like that.
Lanceblazer:moustache:
P.s. you Mack great spike fics feels like a funny romantic anime.

4207650 Thanks although I could proofread it if you were to do it
4207651 I know that series too, and thanks for your kind words

4207656 wow can i not do it.

If you want to you're welcomed too. I just hope if you did it would't cut into the other fics you're working on.

4207656 np trying to make a fic to but seen you people doing yours and with school stuff I never have the time but I do like to reviewing them.

4207662 yeah but when you go into in the fingers go into overdrive.

What will the girls power's be

4207705 Have you seen the episode that took them inside the comics

4207512 hmm If it wasn't for project I'm doing and looking for co author I help anyone doing this. Only thing is it won't involve the mane six

4207716 ah hell I'll co wright for you.

4207912 yes! So what's the title

I haven't think of one yet

4208145 I thank you both, and know it will come out better than I could ever imagine

Chapter one needs to end with a shadowy figure watching them from afar. Chapter two has them facing King Sombra's right hand woman Nightmare moon. Chapter three has the appearance of "Hum drum" and a New secret crush of NNM and humdrum. Chapter 4 has the maniac and hoofenshmirtz working together. They fail. Chapter 5 is when a new woman shows up and takes Spike for a night on the town. Chapter six is when we learn that the queen is still alive and was actually NNM's sister. Sombra's evil is what corrupted her but being away from sombra has weakened his grasp, but this makes her worried about her sister. Thats when the PPs show up. As they are about to fight (and spike tries to stop them) two more generals show up. (Either snips and snails or Gilda and trixie.) (snips and snails will be two idiots like always but are still quite evil or Gilda and trixie will be corrupted friends of the girls from home.)

Also we later find out that Sombra's power wasn't weakening, but it was Spike's kindness and lust that was keeping the evil at bay. And yes I meant to type lust. Which will also play a part later.

Alphasteel told me about this forum.

Ok, so regarding the villains. We have:

1. The Mane-iac (and let’s not forget her own version of the Sinister Six)
  2. Phony Pharaoh — an Egyptian themed bad guy.
  3. High Heel — an ex-fashionista who turned a life of crimes, I guess?
  4. Shadowmane — a ninja.
  5. Long-Face — a despair themed bad guy.
  6. Smudge — he comes off as the Power Ponies version of Clayface I take it. Or maybe Sandman from Spider-Man.
  7. And this Hoofensmirtz (Parody of Phineas and Ferb's Doofensmirtz)
  8. The Shadowlings and their master Warlord Sombra.

Here's some other villains you could use:

Nightmare Moon: Sombra's general whom he sent to Earth to find the Power Princesses. Overtime she begins to lust over Hum Drum.

Kaa: A genetically modified boa constrictor who can not only talk can has hypnosis powers as well.

Ripper Roo: Kaa's partner in crime. A crazy kangaroo strapped in a straight jacket and unusual blue fur. He speaks in maniacal laughter that, somehow, only Kaa can understand.

Lavan: A metahuman who can use fire and produce magma from his body. He leads a biker gang called the Fire Devils.

The Storm King: The mob boss of Maretropolis. Think of him as the power princesses version of the Kingpin and Lex Luthor.

Tempest Shadow: The Storm King's enforcer.

Tirek: Another intergalactic conqueror who also has his sights set on Earth.

Grogar: An evil goat like entity from the Welsh Pantheon who was trapped inside a bell. A doomsday cult who worships him continues to search for the bell so that they can free him.

thoughts?

Now we're getting somewhere.

And speaking of the Kingpin:

Sunset Shimmer as Daybreaker – the Power Princesses version of Mr. Negative and the Demons. She is the leader of her own army of terrorist/cult via masks.

Btw, isn't Hum Drum's civilian name Ken Heathspike? If that be the case, then how should we call his other pals at school? Or heck, who would be his pals in school?

Here's another.

Captain Armor – the captain of Maretropolis's Police force, and an ally of the Power Princesses and Hum Drum. He has a bit of a brother-sister dynamic with the Masked Matter Horn.

Also, this is where we can at least put our other concept from Dragonfire into play. The Storm King runs a legit business as his front called Stormwatch Industries – specializes in the development of all sorts of electronic appliances, phones, computers, and illegal weapons. The Storm Tower is his HQ.

Pretty good. Here's some other supporting characters:

Megan Williams: Age 19. The oldest of three siblings and Spike's cousins whom he lives with. She owns a restaurant on the outskirts of Maretropolis called the Bucking Bronco Diner. She's one of the few people who knows who Power Princesses really are and often gives them helpful advice.

Danny Williams: Age 16. A young inventor who makes useful gadgets for his cousin and the girls. He dates a girl who looks and acts like Pinkie Pie.

Molly Williams: Age 12. A smart but snarky young girl. She has read up to various myths and legends, and speak in 16 different languages.

Thorax: Spike's best friend who hopes to be an actor on day.

Gabby: Spike's other best friend. She has a small crush on him.

Queen Celestia (Deceased): The benevolent ruler of the Power Princesses' home planet. She was overwhelmed when Sombra took it over. Not wanting to be corrupted like her sister and to give the girl's more time to escape, she charges up her self destruct and takes a good number Shadowlings with her. Her death haunts the girls, especially Twilight's.

Princess Porcina — this pig’s getting to be a real boar. *rimshot*

What do you think about adding this villain?

Let’s not get too excited, ok? The sky’s the limit.

Your right, I just thought he'd make an interesting villain for the Power Princesses and Hum Drum.

What about parents for Hum Drum? Do you have any ideas for them yet?

Ken’s father is the CEO of a large video game company. One of the Storm King’s closest “business” partner and sponsors.

Meanwhile, his mother is a brilliant cook and baker.

Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be much of a challenge if one of Hum Drum's parents was always at work, running a big time company.

What are your ideas for them?

Comment posted by Mechazilla88 deleted Oct 11th, 2019

Check your message. We'd better not reveal too much details of our story to anyone reading this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39