The Veterans of Fimfic 89 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ice
Group Admin

"The thing I love most about "Fimfiction" is ...." or "The things I love most about "Fimfiction" is ..."

"My favourite type of fic is ..." or "My favourite fic is ..."

And to finish.

"The thing I absolutely detest with my entire being and every fraction of my mental and physical strength so strongly that I would willingly (insert) without a second thought on Fimfiction is ...." (Feel free to play around with this one)

The thing I love most about "Fimfiction" is reading my fellow readers hard and obviously well thought out work.

My favourite type of fic is an adventure one.

The thing I absolutely detest with my entire being and every fraction of my mental and physical strength so strongly that I would willingly bitch about to death without a second thought on Fimfiction is the fact they took away the "similar stories" feature.

I dunno, I'm bored, lacking in cheese and in the middle of actually typing up a serious post.

The shit I fap to is...

Fourpony
Group Contributor

... the highly knotted and twisted pile of wires behind the TV. I don't know what my problem is, I just have to use...

Dleifragcat
Group Admin

When I make an OC I like to add...
When I make an Alicorn OC I like to add...
When I make a Red & Black Alicorn OC I like to add...
When I make an Invincible Red & Black Alicorn OC with over 50 super powers and referances I like to add...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4