Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ice
Group Admin

"The Veterans of Fimfic" rankings now stand at

Ice: 2,000,000,001

Setlef: 1,000,000,000

And everybody else 0.

Now the winner of this round shall receive 3,000,000,001 points and will decide one of these prizes:

1: A kick to the foot.

2: A kick to the face.

3: A book to the everything.

4: The right to advertise there story.

The challenge IS....using exactly 150 words (Or near enough) describe something without naming it and whoever does this (Which will be decided by...somebody..I dunno upvotes..downvotes) I dunno, while plotting some real contest (With real prizes) I'm just wasting time....but do take part for these points might be of help in said contest...maybe...probably not.....but there will be a contest.

Fourpony
Group Contributor

Use exactly 150 what? Pixels, pictures, letters, words, numbers, cucumbers?

Ice
Group Admin

941150 Huh?

Dleifragcat
Group Admin

Sounds fun :moustache:

This one time there was a thing and everyone was like holy fuck this is awesome we should do something with it. Then they did, hoooly fuck did they do that exact thing. There are so many things on it that it would make the homeless man at the end of the street shout at something that actually existed. There were things that were fun, things that were scary, things that were sexy, and things that make you want to shrivel up and die of a “holy fuck kill it kill it kill it”overdose. DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU. ALSO THERE ARE A LOT OF CATS

Ice
Group Admin

954303... The internet?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7