The Veterans of Fimfic 89 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Ice
Group Admin

One billion points to whoever can say the most random sentence..

Kirby ate Mario while using Lucario to beat Cheese Biscuit to death....because she's a hoar...somehow.

Fourpony
Group Contributor

Peanuts with chapstick make iPods run 20% cooler; this however, is only if the walrus is not baconing at midnight.

Zephyr
Group Admin

Potato.

Sparklight
Group Contributor

These words flow like the harmonious blend of pineapple juice and camel semen through wiry, twisted hair down back of a Russian concubine.

Krenshaw
Group Contributor

Somtimes I think about cheese-biscuits which fly through my urethra and into the urinal then through China into every toddlers mouth today then cums back out at adulthood to be swept into the sewers and eaten alive by rats with potatoes.

fearanger
Group Contributor

Sometimes when I feel like churros, plastic gets in my mouth. I then barf out the orange juice then eat the orange juice which has budder in it which makes me barf budder and somehow I start shitting rainbows and fart in peoples dicks.

"the most random sentence"

+ 1,000,000,000

Ice
Group Admin
Ice #8 · May 2nd, 2013 · · ·

911832>>911875>>912244>>912415>>913112>>921882 You have all failed, yes even you 911736 the only one to pass the test was 923183 who has earned 1,000,000,000 points.

The rankings now stand as:

Ice:2,000,000,001
Setlef: 1,000,000,000

Everybody else: 0

Fourpony
Group Contributor

I feel the rulings of this judgement are bias. I don't even think "+1,000,000,000" counts as a "sentence" as you stated.

I declare a revolution against such cronyism and self preening.

Ice
Group Admin

Let me explain...ever play Fable 3?....you know Reaver...shoots the guy who decides to rebel.....and look points for prizes....just saying.

Fourpony
Group Contributor

Well apparently the people in that factory were easily pushed around by terror and threats of unjust punishment. Also, you cannot shoot 4 rounds consecutively from a flintlock pistol.

Ice
Group Admin

941219 I can't tell if this has gone off the humor rail and you're being serious about this....but I'm still gonna reply jokingly.

Yeah....but I have a minigun....guards.....a horse...of doom....the usual for an evil dictator/madman/devil/demon/cheese.....OH and the corpses of the heroes that tried to stop me.

Fourpony
Group Contributor

Well I have the dreaded Spoon of Doom. And the ability to type without using ellipses.

Ice
Group Admin

941281...Sh...it.....I....have...lost.......................................................................................................................................................................................................wait no, I summon Pup the steed of doom.

Fourpony
Group Contributor

OH THE PERIODS! My only weakness, how could you have known! This situation calls for the Fork of Lies!

fearanger
Group Contributor

941286 Me and Four also have an Exodia. "EXODIA SMASH!!!"

Ice
Group Admin

954697 Nice try but you can't join a duel in progress.

fearanger
Group Contributor

955974 Exodia no smash... Bye. *cartoon poof cloud*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19