The Veterans of Fimfic 89 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ice
Group Admin

As FimFic has recently (Well within the passed few months) turned a big ol' three years old and with many of the members of this group turning a grand three soon or having hitting their third year recently, it's times like this that we may want to reflect back on how we got to where we are now and those that we've met or lost on the long road.
So lets make it a bit simpler:
What was the first piece of "My Little Pony" fanfiction you read?-

What was the first piece of "My Little Pony" fanfiction you wrote?-

What function of Fimfiction has been removed since you joined?-

Or you know, disregard the above and just talk about what you love or hate about this site.

Cyber V
Group Contributor

I can't remember the first fanfic I read because it was on Deviantart and hasn't been updated in a while. My first fic was Surprise and it seems hat everyrhing is still here, just a lot more fancier than it was at first

First one I read was before I even joined the fandom, it was a Red Vs Blue/MLP crossover called '9 Knackered Souls'

And I remember when anonymous posting was allowed.

Fattymagee1
Group Contributor

I remember the first story I read was a spike-sweetie belle shipping story, though I can't remember exactly what story that was.

First thing I wrote was a big Macintosh - rarity shipping story called Applejack's Stetson's Hat.

And remember the suggested story box thing at the bottom of the page? They got rid of that almost 3 years ago now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4