Mentally Deficient Authors 631 members · 1,412 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Good evening/morning (whatever your timezone is).
My name is Darxider7, but just call me Dark, or Mr.Penguin.
I'm a freaki'n University student, living, and suff.. I mean "learning" in Serbia.
Studying to become a teacher... Yes. You heard that right.
Some of you may, or mayo not have figured out, but English is nowhere near my first language, but at least i'm speaking it terrible enough to be able to write stuff, or just talk with people in general.
I hope we'll get along just fine. :pinkiecrazy:

You can find me on Skype under the name of: kristof070, on steam: artk7, or just send a message. (if you send spam, i'm going to find you, and send you to the rainbow factory!)

Azu
Group Admin

Some of you may, or mayo not have figured out, but English is nowhere near my first language, but at least i'm speaking it terrible enough to be able to write stuff

Well you'll fit right in then. Some of us even have English as a primary language and are still terrible to write stuff. :pinkiecrazy:

becoause we are awesome.

Oh and:

NATOstrike
Group Admin

>anthro avatar pic

dawn is going to love you.

- NATOstrike - Lord and Master of the MDA and Professional Inane Rambler

Azu
Group Admin

Actually, thats humanized; so it's all good in the hood. :raritywink:

All or nothing, pony or human, none of in between crap.

NATOstrike
Group Admin

so it is...

carry on

Vinyl is ok as human.
For the rest :
Ponyponyonypony (something like my latest work http://puu.sh/1Gh77 (sry, but I dont do comissions))

anthro is not my thing...

Azure Quill
Group Admin

Another pony joins the ranks? Prepare thyself for madness such as you have never seen before!

Celestia: Don't worry about him. Quill's my harmless little teddy bear!

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

Azu
Group Admin

You will come to find many of our active members have a rather... dislike for anthro ponies. :trixieshiftright:

NATOstrike
Group Admin

568843>>568877>>568860
On a completely unrelated note:

Azure Quill
Group Admin

dislike is putting it mildly...

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

Welcome to the mad house. hope is lost . the end was neigh so that is out of the question... prepare for ultimate fun times :pinkiehappy:
also it is ok i doesn't english most of the time :derpyderp2:

Holyme - Aspiring Writer, Master of Randomness and all-around Disregarder of Grammar in service of the MDA

Some of you may, or mayo not have figured out, but English is nowhere near my first language, but at least i'm speaking it

It's a sad fact that you are speaking English better than 80% of this website, whom of which more than half have it as their primary language.

steam: artk7

I'm going to friend ya. I need some friends. ;_;

Edit: "Last Online: 450 Days Ago"

;_______________________________________________________________________;

Welcome to MDA. Stay out of the way of my raging warhammer and my ranting and you'll be fine.

Luna: Oh, stop acting all tough. Don't worry about Dawn, he is harmless to everypony but himself.

I hate you sometimes.

Luna: Love you too, Dawny-wany.

~Dawnforge, Master of Rants; Consumer of Sugar-free Souls and Luna, MDA's current mascot - MDA Co-Founders.

569056 @ GoldenEagle159
Hmm. artk7 is my original steam name... Try adding Darx7 .

570022 I can't find a profile of the sort.

Can you send me a link to your account?

570124 Alright, sendin' a friend request your way. I'm Q\`| Goldy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18