Mentally Deficient Authors 631 members · 1,410 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

You know. I'm looking at the blog on the main page and I can't help but laugh now. People are simply just fighting to fight. It is a giant ass flame war.

So, what is your take on it? Hilarious? Serious? Stupid? All the above? Any other great or interesting flame wars you seen or partaken in?

Oh, and.... -insert something random and retarded-

I think it's funny as hell. Especially when you get to comments 658 and onwards:trollestia:

I'm honestly amused that people continue to fight/talk about this. What has been done is done, nothing's gonna change that. Also, knighty himself has said that nothing is stopping a formation of a new critique group so I see no reason to argue about this deletion. Only thing that should have been done was to allow the TWE guys (I was myself part of it too but not an active member) some time to pack their bags, and even that knighty admitted himself.

This is ultimately his site, and therefore we have not much to say about it other than flame like what's happening right now.

It is funny as hell when you start seeing them just basically insult each other and destroy their future credibility. :trollestia:

518121>>518125 :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowderp::moustache:

Azu
Group Admin

I think it's funny. It's liek a bunch of monkies just flinging poo at one another at this point. :pinkiecrazy:

It is his site due to payment and time, however when it comes to any moderation ,it is a community site. This is like running a inn or renting out a house. You pay for it, and allow others to use it. They make some rude comment about another tenet and guest, so you kicked them out without warning. You own the place so it -IS- your right to do so, however it is still -WRONG- to do so. That is my only serious qualm with this.

Indeed. Except they are doing it with srs bsn faces on. That makes it even funnier.

518144 :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

518119>>518121>>518125 Smashing! :rainbowkiss:

oh nigel, u troll u

Screw you guys! I'm going home!

NATOstrike
Group Admin

The disbanding of the TWE will go down forever in the history of FiMfic... people will sing songs of it for generations to come.
-NATOstrike, TWE Pro-level Proofreader

Also... this is about how the entire thread is looking now:

BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH

SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI

MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MO

Azure Quill
Group Admin

That shit is STILL going! 1507 as of the moment i post this...

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21