Mentally Deficient Authors 631 members · 1,410 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

A few years ago, I used to breed dogs. I breed Jorkies. Half Yorkshire-Terrier, and half-Jack Russels.

After searching for the photos my mom took of them (yeah, a lot of photos on her camera cards XD) I finally found one photo of our Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Named 'Ziva' after the character from NCIS) babysitting my dog's puppies.

Quick thing, my female dog was given away to a family who bought one of our puppies that died tragically. We heard the news and since my female dog wasn't getting on with Ziva, we decided to give her to the family who lost the puppy. So they got the mother of the puppy that died from us in the end. I hear from my old dog a lot and she lives hppily and is loved very much.

I still have the father of these puppies, Ozzy. He has fathered four litters, each one containing six puppies (so in the three years I was a dog breeder, Ozzy fathered 24 little puppies. Wow!)

He doesn't breed anymore, and now he is just my loyal little companion. He's getting old now but that doesn't stop him acting like a puppy. If I find a picture of him I'll post it if anyone who reads this blog is interested.

4140996 What was the purpose behind the breeding?

4142198 Sell the organs as fake human ones on the black market.

4142205 That's genius. Maybe I should become a breeder also.

4142207 No, its my work, you cut in and I'll cut you.

4142215 Damn, I'm always too late to the party.

4142225 Give me your lung.

4142261 Fine!

I can always replace it with Ozzy's lung. No offence, 4140996.

4142336 When you mention my dog in that manner, i DO take offense.

4142198 Ozzy chased away a trespasser on our property and we just got an idea to breed him.

I miss my little Jack Russel, who we called Shaz, by the way. But knowing she is happy with the other family puts me at ease.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10