Bleach Crossovers 336 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

so the ideas goes ichigo gets accidently sent, or sealed for a thousands of years or unable to age {just throwing out ideas} to pony or anthro equestria. It could be any timeline you want either like the past like when discord was sealed by the elements for the first time, or the present with the mane six it would be cool how the ponys react to someone of god like power of a alicorn.

Actually, an even easier, and far more canon/plausible idea, would be Ichigo getting lost in the Dangai world/A Garganta portal. I have yet to see someone use this idea, even though in the very show itself, its stated that the Dangai is like another world and can lead you to being lost to someplace else.

As for a story Idea. I would like to see what I stated above be used, but it came with a side effect.

IT would cause Ichigo's powers to inverse. His hollow's being the dominant compared to his Shinigami's.

Basically he would look like his Vaste Lord form/ or maybe a more humanoid version of it, once he enters Equestria.

As for an idea....hmm, maybe he ends up in say Dragon territory, get aggravated and attacked by some more irritable/Arrogant dragon. After defeating, and NOT killing, it causes an uproar in the country. He's constantly challenged by dragons at first because he intrudes upon their territory, but soon, to the dragons at least, it becomes a sort of King of the Hill thing. Ichigo is situated, ironically *wink**wink*, upon the biggest stash of gems in the area, and the dragons think he's some sort of weird dragon trying to keep it for himself.

CUE beatdown, Dragon leader sends ambassador to Equestria, under the guise of saying that the weird "dragon" is attacking his people while really the leader just wants the horde for himself.

Now, either Celestia sends Luna or the Mane 6 to handle the problem. Cue HILARIOUS scene where when they get there IChigo has been beating the dragons by himself and is now sitting on a literally mound of unconscious dragons. Cue usual Mane 6 shenanigans, and suddenly Fluttershy asks him to leave his horde. Ichigo asks her what she's talking about and literally leaves the hill stating that he has no idea why those guys were even attacking him in the first place.

And the story can flow from there.

Now the big problem, while its really just one, is that how is it that we can make Ichigo stay in that one place long enough for him to become the nuisance I described above.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2