The Collab Cage 651 members · 141 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys! My name is Shimmeringsun. I'm new to this group, and I've been having a few ideas for some stories. I'm not sure if I am doing this right so I do apologize! If anyone is interested in collabing with me, give me a shout! I'd love to hear from you. I haven't got much writing skills, though I do have a lot of ideas that could make a good story.

My first idea was a Momlestia story with Sunset Shimmer, it would be rated for everyone and I was wanting to do a one-shot. (Probably about 5,000+ words or more) The idea I had in mind was where Celestia would be reflecting on the past on the date of Sunset’s birthday, and how she came to lose her through the mirror. The title I had in mind was ’Another Year Without Her’ though that might change.

I then had another idea for a fic involving Sunset set in EQG Universe, but it would turn out that Princess Luna is her Mom, and she finds out, wanting to go against Celestia and get revenge on sending her mother to the moon, then fleeing from Celestia to the mirror and bumping into Vice Principal Luna
(who doesn't have a daughter) and Sunset ends up in her care. This story would be rated Mature as I do have other plans in mind for it. Though, the only thing is I'm not sure how the timeline would work so I wouldn’t mind if anyone would like to help/collab with me on any of the story ideas. I don't even know if the ideas are any good or if anyone would be interest, but I thought hey? Why not put it out there. Anyway, enough rambling! Please message me if you are interested and again, I'm sorry if I've done this wrong.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1