The Cake Family 196 members · 256 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

I'm not exactly a big fan of this things 'ask blogs', or 'tumblrs', or whatever are they called. In fact, there's only two of them which I follow on a regular basis (and only because they're about ponies, so go figure...)

Anyway, I thought this would be something worth sharing in this group: Slice of Life, takes place in Ponyville in a near future (eight or ten years), and it's about, well, ponies doing their everyday life, but it focuses mostly on the Cakes.

I think I'm going to start following this one too. The humor is very clean and the artwork is kinda cute. I hope you enjoy it too. :pinkiesmile:

491610 :rainbowkiss: I've been looking for a Cake Family thing like this FOREVER!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! *kisses your hooves*

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

491695 You're welcome :twilightsmile:

Slice of Life is great. I heard about it from Digibrony in his review of Sleepless In Ponyville and I've been following it ever since. I've often said that Slice of Life is pretty much, what I liked to see as a spin off.

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

763260 I found it by accident while I was searching for fanart of the Cakes. :twilightsheepish:

And you're right, something like Slice of Life would be great as an spin-off of the show.

769625 For me either Slice of Life or Teenage CMC is what I'd like to see as spinoff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6