The Cake Family 197 members · 256 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

Because I'm starting to doubt we'll ever find a fic for it. I thought I had found one (Party's Over), but looking closely at it, it's clearly focused on Pinkie.

That's the thing: even if all the members of the family appear, some of them are a going to have more focus than others. Short Cakes features all the Cakes, including Pinkie and even Gummy, but the twins are clearly the main characters.

Besides, you can argue that "Pinkie & the Cakes" is already the whole family, when the four Cakes appear.

I don't know. What do you think?

1805827 Well there will be at least one when I finish my first chapter but if you want to it's OK because it's more about the twins anyways.

In my stories, I've never focused on more than two of the Cakes at a time. Arguably, "Pumpkin Cake and the Storm Giant" features all of the Cakes, but it's mostly about Pumpkin.

And, really, how long can you write about the Cakes without mentioning Pinkie Pie?

I think it's OK to have bigger, more inclusive folders. It makes discovery of new stories much easier.

"As long as nothing happens to Fruit Cake, myself, then I'm good."

FRUIT GET OFF MY COMPUTOR! :flutterrage:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4