The Cake Family 196 members · 256 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

OK, when I was sleep deprived I wrote a opening for a Cake story.

I thought why not give it to the group and see if any one could do something with it.
I have my own and I am working with them right now plus usually I have an idea of what the story is about and where I want it to go and even a chapter or two in my mind before I write the opening.
I do not really want it to go to waist.

That Is why I wrote to Alpha Scorpii and asked if I could post this and he said it is OK.

Well read for yourself;

Cup Cake's pink eyes locked on her target. The blue mare never thought she would ever be this mad. She was so mad, she thought she would explode into flames.

Her target? The newest Princess of Equestira, Ponyvill Librarian, Element Of Harmony and Friend of Suger Cube Corners' party planner, Pinkie Pie. None other then Twilight Sparkles.

Cup Cake was glad that her husband had passed out, she didn't want him to see her like this!

Twilight's head was hung low in shame, her ears pressed against her skull, her wings held tight to her body. "I'm so sorry Cup Cake. I didn't mean for this to happen."

Between the two of them her foals, her precious snicker doodles. Pumpkin, her little orange main, blue eyed, butter, cream-yellow unicorn filly. Pound, her little brown main, brown eyed off-whited pegasus colt. Cup watched as Pumpkin twitched her new set of tiny wings trying to get them going, her horn dribbled out blue sparks. That's when she saw Pound flap his wings as he tried to get his new horn started, just like his twin sister.

They were no longer a pegasus and a unicorn, respectively but two Alicorn foals! It was hard enough to convince other ponies they were not only sibling but also her children and now, imposable!

"Tell me what happened." She asked Twilight flatly.

See what I mean?

If you do something with it tell me so I can read it. I am giving this opening to every one and or any one in the group that wants it.
Hope this will help some one.
Well good luck guys/gals.

The "Twilight's spell misfires" idea is a bit overplayed, unless there is a good reason for it. Given that Twilight herself is an alicorn, this may be the kernel of an interesting story. The reason for Twilight, somehow, doing this might be the key to the entire tale.

I think the twins themselves would be overjoyed! "You've got flappers!" "You've got a pointy thing!" "YAY!" They hug.

Idea: what if it wears off? Twilight has cast wings on a pony before ("Sonic Rainboom"), but they wore off. Unicorn magic, generally, seems temporary. But now that Twilight is a Princess, her "misfires" may have greater consequence.

How would Pound and Pumpkin, who have both worried about their differences from each other, and from Mom and Dad, respond to becoming different again? This could be a touching moment.

"I will always fly for you," he whispered, hugging his Twin Sister, Best Friend Forever.

"And I will always light your way," she said, hugging him back.

And then they slept.

That's where I would go with this.

Like I said I am welcoming any one to take the opening and doing with it what they pleas.
If you want it an run with those ideas go for it.
I wish you good luck.

You need a proof-reader because there's quite a few grammar errors.

Well right now there is not much to go on. I don't know why Pound and Pumpkin are alicorns now. Needs more detail, but if that what you don't need then I can't help.

1257297 yes I know, haven't found one yet. So do you want this opening? But I am glad you pointed it out :twilightsmile:

1258492 I was hoping that some one would take this an use it to write there own story with it :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6