The Cake Family 196 members · 256 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello there, I just have a random question.

Why do you like the Cake Family?

I like them because they are quirky. The seem to be a strong family unit and that they seemed to be able to handle anything that may come their way. Then are an unusual balance nervous wrack and excepting things as they are. They seem to have a lot on the ball and they are able to put up with Pinkie Pies weirdness. Not only that she seems like a member of the family.
The other reason is they are one of the other reason I started to watch the show.
The first MLP episode I ever watched was Baby Cakes I thought the twins were so cute I thought I would go in to diabetic shock.

Well thank you for your time.

Why I like the Cake family?

For one thing, I like how they show up a lot in the show. They are used a lot more than some of the other side characters in the show. Another part is that they gave them babies. They could have picked any character, but the choses Mr. and Mrs. . Cake. Also I like Mr. and Mrs. Cake a lot because they are the only real married couple in the show. Besides Cadence and SA. I don't know why I like that part.

Still Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake is my top reason for liking the Cake family. They are just so cute. Also the powers the 2 have I think is good.

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

I don't really know why. I have a soft spot for married couples who work in bakeries in small towns. Perhaps that's the reason: in a world of heroes, magic and princesses; the Cakes are completely normal: just a happy family and their bakery, nothing special; and that's what makes them special.

Or maybe is the fact that they aren't as famous as other background and secondary ponies. I tend to sympathize with things that are not very popular.

Or maybe... do I dare say this? ... Yeah, why not? Maybe the reason why I like them is that Mr. and Mrs. Cake kinda remind me of my grandparents (chubby short wife and tall skinny husband) both of whom already passed away. I miss them :applecry:

And the Cake Twins are two little balls of cuteness, what's not to like about them? :rainbowkiss:

1039017 I like your reason that's cool

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4