Alicorn Twilight 2,857 members · 2,158 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hi !
I'm searcing an old story, it was like this:
Celestia is dying, make Twilight and alicorn so that she and Luna can rule together.
But luna is not ok with it, Celestia is the princess every one love not she.
Luna on the death bead of Clestia, sacrificesher life so Celestia can live.
The sotry has a sequel with Clestia and Twilight married, but I'm not sure on this last part.
TKY

Comment posted by IulianDan deleted Apr 4th, 2019

6816338 If you're into sacrifice, you might also be interested in a story where Celestia sacrifices her life for others:

TSupernova Daybreak
The sun is going supernova. Is there a way to save Equestria from the looming inferno?
Bad Dragon · 4.4k words  ·  62  31 · 2.4k views

Or a story where Twilight condemns herself to an eternity of agony to bring back her friends to life.

TPrincess of Friendship
After Twilight’s stream of successes, she’s confident that nothing can go wrong. Is she due for a lesson?
Bad Dragon · 5.4k words  ·  290  46 · 7.9k views

TKY for it.
Your own stories. Good way at the start of the story, it is one of the most important poit to make a good story

I'm searcing an old story, it was like this:

I don't know the stories, but if you find them I'd like to read them. :twilightsmile:

Good way at the start of the story

Which story are you referring to? Do you mean short description, long description or the first few paragraphs? What struck you as 'good'?

I think that to make a good story many thing are need, not to take the story itself you also need
a good cover, we all look at it firt and the description after, it don't need to be a very good art work, but need to catch your attention
the description need to tell you what you are going to reed and be don't spoiler the story
the start of the story, many are stile to make it, some make ample description of the location, other can start make a description of the story who is going on
else, like you, start the story whit a sequence of action/dialogue
if you don't know how fight this point look at some anime or cartoon (better the anime from LN for me )
you don't need of all the episode, bu onli the first part, so you can see what feel the type of start give you

6816502 I think I understand what you mean.

Anyway, one of my stories just got its TvTopes today:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/PrincessOfFriendship

Maybe I'm doing something right, after all.

TKY for Try and OK you are on the list.
PS
I have remembered the story because I was re-reading "Cry for Eternity", so if you haven't take a look at it I think you will like it

There is an Audiobook reading of "Cry for Eternity". https://soundcloud.com/illya-leonov/sets

I dont see Cry for Eternity. Just Eternal (another great story) and some other stuff.
Which is here btw (not in audiobook). https://www.fimfiction.net/story/50549/cry-for-eternity

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11