Christian Bronies 985 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
primalcorn1
Group Admin

Thank God for where He has placed you today, don't pray that He will put you in a better place tomorrow. If you want to be at a point in life that isn't where God has you now, it certainly isn't a better place for you to be.

It's true: we should always be thankful for what we have, because many people don't have anything. :twilightsmile:

Still, I also believe that we can ask for better things... as long as we strive to better ourselves. I believe that God gives us what is best for us, so if we became better things will also get better. :pinkiesmile:

That reminds me of Luke 11:

9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

God likes to fufill our wishes. What he doesn't like is when we turn a blind eye for all the things he already did for us. :scootangel:

493637 Amen, bro. I'm definitely satisfied with my settup.

493637 I'm perfectly happy where I am.

493637. When it comes to God, a no isn't a rejection, but a redirection.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5