Chrylight is Alright 834 members · 139 stories
Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49

Words shamelessly stolen from the Twilestia clop collab. (Thanks, Fuzzy!)

We start off by posting a list of one word/short phrase prompts. These will be posted in bold.

If you would like to write a 100-5000 word Twysalis mini-fic relating to that prompt within the next few hours, comment right away to claim that prompt. There is no time limit to get it completed. We all have lives, so don’t sweat it if that might mean a lag between the claim and post.
When you finish, post it to the thread. You are not required to put your fic in [ quote ] tags, but it does help pick it out from the rest of the text for easier posting to the story page.

Be sure to include at the top of the post:

* The prompt you claimed in the first place.

* A list of any and all trigger/fetish warnings you believe are pertinent. If your fic is simply Twi and Chryssy having a really sloppy make-out, then it probably doesn’t need any, but if it has hyper futa foalcon incest cum-inflation egg laying, we need to have that so that it can be properly tagged when it goes to the story page.

* You should also include tags like "Human" and "Anthro" too, since some folk do/don’t like to read that.

* If your fic is a sequel/prequel to another prompt, please note that, link it if you can. If it is part of a larger series of related fics, then post a name for your meta series, again for easier linking, etc, etc.

* IMPORTANT EDIT: After a review of site rules (and more than a few heads-ups from folks in the thread), NSFW fics in the forum section is a no-no. So, to address this, post a BROKEN link (i.e.: take out the http: and replace with hxxp: or something) to a gdoc/pastebin with your fic and I will copy and paste it into the story page. If you don't want to use these services, that's okay, just PM me.

* At the bottom of your post, add a one word/short phrase prompt for the next person to claim.

Simple enough?

Just to make sure everything is clear:

1. The mini-fic can be in any style, any tag, AU, humanized, whatever. It can be a cute scene, a snippet of conversation, or an excerpt from an Equestrian history book. It's not expected to be pre-read or proofread, and if you've never written before that's just fine. Just try to make sure it's 100-5000 words of fiction about Chrysalisand Twilight and it relates somehow to the prompt you claimed.

2. Claim prompts with a quick post responding to the last post. Just the word "claimed" is fine. When you finish, make a post with the mini-fic, the relevant tags and the next prompt.

3. Your claim is valid for however long it takes you to post your fic, or twenty-four hours. After twenty-four hours, another person can post a claim for the same prompt. It’s okay if multiple authors write fics for the same prompt, but the general idea is to try and keep it one prompt per. If you run out of ideas or have block, feel free to "unclaim" your prompt. If no one else claims it, and you still want to write it, just go ahead and reclaim it.

4. Please include a one word/short phrase prompt at the end of your fic. There are lots of words, and they can mean lots of things. It's up to the next writer to do what they want to with it.

5. As a general rule of thumb, while no topic is outright forbidden, fics with excessive and/or extreme fetishes or violence may not be posted to the story page. The host of the story reserves the right to not post fics which are inciteful or malicious to the group, any individuals, or to the pairing itself. Twi and Chryssy are in love here, for crying out loud.

6. And finally, we are all adults here (more or less), so don’t be a dick. Pay attention to the tags at the top of a fic post and you won’t accidentally read something you won’t like.

We'll try to keep an up to date live prompt list and post it with each page of the collab. After we have about five/ten prompts completed, then I will put it into a story and we'll just update that as we play on this forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here, or PM me and I will be happy to sort it out!

Here's the first prompt list:

First Time (x727x)

Confession (Archonix)

Erotica

Alluring

Intimate

Love

Power (Fuzzyfurvert)

Bound (Cross Lament)

Colony

Threesome (TheMusicalBoy93)

... claiming confession!

Now how do I do sex again? Slot B, tab A...

They're both slots.

... wait ...

4547626 Claiming first time

4547665 Something about friction, I think.

Aye, there's the rub.

4547838 Hopefully it's not too rough.

I've got Threesome :trollestia:

Sure, I'll take Power.

I look forward to it. :pinkiesmile:

4547884 ♫ Firestarter... twisted Firestarter...♫

4547626 I guess I'll try Bound. If, um... that's okay with you. Eeep. :fluttershysad:

(I've never actually horsewords before, so... :rainbowlaugh:)

* IMPORTANT EDIT: After a review of site rules (and more than a few heads-ups from folks in the thread), NSFW fics in the forum section is a no-no. So, to address this, post a BROKEN link (i.e.: take out the http: and replace with hxxp: or something) to a gdoc/pastebin with your fic and I will copy and paste it into the story page. If you don't want to use these services, that's okay, just PM me.

Since When Because some shipping pompt still on and other we have Grim dark Prompt on the froum,, Are you sure about this or it new thing that decide to enforce

Even though groups can now be tagged as NSFW, the forums themselves are free game to the webcrawler bots from search engines. That means they can be found publicly, and any content found there on them is not protected the way stories are. Links found on the forums can be followed by those bots and again, are not protected if they go to say, pastebin or gdocs. It's the same with images. If the bots find NSFW stuff, they can flag the ISPs and a site can be fined, shut down, or have limited access.

So, to be on the safe side and keep the thread and the group from getting shut down, the content can't be posted OR directly linked to. But a simple work around is the 'broken' link.

Excellent. I look forward to your story. :yay:

Yeah, pretty much what 4549381 he said.

I'm going to bed, but I'm 2300 words into it. I'll finish it up sometime later in this 24 hour period.

I look forward to seeing what you've come up with. Sleep well. :twilightsmile:

Ok, here ya go: Power
Tags would include...um...pregnancy...I guess? Implied gore? Oral/life saving cunnilingus?

I'm honestly not sure what you'd want to tag this as.

Handy Gdoc Linkage: hxxps://docs.google.com/document/d/1U0qntiNluv9EHfGAFKLpfaNckDa4yA8WO_GkE90i3lg/edit?usp=sharing

Word Count: 3815
New Prompt: Alarm

Woo-hoo! Our first entry! I enjoyed the very Alien-esque way you treated the Changeling birthing process. And the snarky banter between Chrysalis and Twilight was brilliant. :pinkiehappy: The ending is very sweet, too.

4558863 Touching at the end and beginning. Also...

... o-oh my.:twilightblush:

Twilight likes touching the end.

Any ideas when this might get published?

I was hoping to have at least five entries before posting, but I can just go ahead and do it with yours if you want?

4562209 I ended up swamped with work (as always). Can't promise when it'll turn up but it should be soonish.

If Fuzzy doesn't mind, I'll wait for at least one more entry to come in. Maybe having the story posted will encourage more people to join in. :pinkiesmile:

I'm cool with waiting. I was curious if you were doing that or not.

'Yup. I'm taking the hit on this one. :rainbowlaugh:

Nnnng why are words so hard? :twilightoops:

4558863 That was very enjoyable and full of delightful back-and-forth. Loved the concept, too. :pinkiehappy:

Thank you!

Also, words aren't hard. Just poke them until they behave. Use your keyboard for efficient poking!

4558863 I've been poking a lot! They keep squirming around, though!

Also, forgive me for this, but... I have to say it:

First responder Twilight Sparkle saves Queen Chrysalis using well-known Hindlick Maneuver. Story at 11. :pinkiehappy:

Please don't banish me to the moon...

So...does anyone know what happened to Palaikai? I was wondering about the status of this collab and I just checked his page. His fics and blog posts have been deleted and he has not logged in for a week plus.

I'm getting the feeling that he/she is not coming back.

4594475 Unfortunately, I think Ash has left :fluttercry:

Well, that's unfortunate.

You know what these things need? A separate group account that more than one person has access to. As long as at least two people have the login details there'll be continuity.

Also I've been swamped with work and haven't had a chance to write my thing, but I'm still claiming Confession in case the collab is revived.

Comment posted by TheMusicalBoy93 deleted Aug 1st, 2015

4594479 That was unexpected... um... I hope they're alright...

Yeah. I think Ash has just lost passion for writing fanfiction

So... is the collab thing still on, then? :derpyderp2:

I dunno. I think we either need to figure out a new host, or just scrap it.

So, what's the consensus here? If there enough interest to continue? Does anyone want to step up and take the helm if we do continue?

I like archonix's idea for a seperate group account to post the collab story, but I think if we get maybe another prompt or two we could post it live and see if we get more interest.

If there's interest then we could go about finding a new host for the forum? That's just my thoughts on this.

I'm still interested. And, if n one else has, I could post the story on my profile

4600819 I can't quite... handle this level of Twysalis.:twilightblush:

4600819 uh, although I don't really write for this one, I'd have to agree with the others. There needs to be a community-ish account for this stuff so we don't have people who disappear without notice a la Habanc for Tuna.

4600819 I'd like to continue, but I'm like a total nooblet at this. :rainbowlaugh:

So...we gonna keep trying on this?

Cuz I got another idea for that Power prompt.

Yep. yep. I'm good now. Sorry for the inconvenience. :scootangel: D'you still want me to post the original version of Power, though?

Nah, now that it's blossomed into We Two Queens, I think I'll keep it separate. When the collab DOES go live, I'll use the new popularity it got me to signal boost it.

Basically, the new idea goes in a less feelsie direction and in a decidedly more bondage-y direction.

Yeah...lot more bondage.

Eeeee so this is still alive then? There goes my excuse to slack, I guess... :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49