The Nexus: Demon's and Dark Souls! 487 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

We'll be talking about someone I feel is either underrated or played as the villain to much, I'm talking about a glorious father, manus father of the abyss, I've barely seen anything around him, what I do see is him used way to much as a villain, I want really your opinion on him, I think of him as another undead that received the shortest of the stick, and to you who just think he's some beast and isn't really worth the time, please remember, what can happen to a person who has no help.

Yeah, Manus was incredibly tragic. He really manifests what makes Dark Souls what it is.

He didn't want to do any of it. He just found the Dark Soul before anyone else, and they had to take away the only thing that made him stable.

I like to think that deep down, he envied Artorias. He had a lover, a group of fellow knights, a friend in Sif and the backing of Gwyn's entire kingdom, and what does Manus get? A hole in the ground and the only possession he's ever had ripped away from him.

He is one of the more tragic characters in the souls series, awoken from his tomb tortured and experimented on by Mages for reasons he never knew and then he had the one thing that kept him sane taken from him. . . it is no wonder he became what he did.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3