Love and Tolerate 813 members · 6,304 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

If you have a story that needs to be reviewed send a pm and it'll be featured on this thread! I'm open to all categories. Now please be awesome as I'll try to help promote new writings. And give honest and feedback. Love and Tolerate

-Starlight

Comment posted by Hopeful Soul deleted Nov 15th, 2015

First Review: Celestia Visits Nightmare Moon

The title makes it sound so innocent, but the moment you get through the bizarre and delusional thoughts of luna as she plays with her figurines. The story takes a dark and mysterious turn. Celestia appears and the pair argue. Resulting in a rather grim action. Check this story out.

As for my review, it's a well written story about Celestia mistreating Luna. Her own sister. Whom she believes is still Nightmare Moon. The story is painful to read if you really love Luna. But overall it is so well written and beautifully made. That it confuses me why it receives so many downvotes. I think it has some deeper meaning. That the figures Luna is messing around with. Have a symbolic purpose. Demonstrating her and Celestia. But as males and not real. Every bite of dialogue for these "characters" in her head. The pain is getting to Luna. She needs a distraction. It's a great piece and is a wonderful but creepy way to image why nightmare moon is so hateful of the Equestrian ponies. It's a story that needs more love!

Review: Rarity Investigates Continuity

A comedic story where Rarity, Pinkie, and Discord try to make sense of the incontinuital storylines for each episode. A great read for the people who like analysis with a plot twist ending. It's hilarious to an extent and I urge you all to read it. It's silly and deserves it title. I'm glad I read it. No errors (if there were I'd see them). Congrats to the author for breaking minds across the grid.

Everypony! I'm going to take a break. If you message me within this hour of break time I need then your message will be deleted. I need to get my stuff written and I'm not on here to promote everything. It's my decision send One story at a time. I can't take all my writing time to promote. So please for an hour maybe hour and a half. Let me relax.:pinkiecrazy: Be fore I lose it!

My tablet won't let me type while charging...can't do any reviews for the day.

4855281 Thank you for reviewing Celestia Visits Nightmare Moon. :heart:

I quoted you in the long description of the story. I hope you don't mind.

It's awesome in fact! Glad you liked it, I'm here to advertise.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8